NHL Playoffs are here!

Penguins and Capitals for the third straight year.
Vegas swept the Kings and are now playing the Sharks.
Jets Predators.
Boston Tampa.

Thoughts?

i want to see a Caps vs Vegas finals…

Would love to see Vegas go all the way but I think it’s going to be the Preds vs. Boston and Nashville will win the Cup.

Caps will fold against the Pens as per usual.

Anyone but Pittsburgh in the Finals, please.

1 Like

So want to see the Caps tossed out on their asses again. Really dislike that team. Every series they seriously injure a Penguin. Deliberately.

Great third period!!

Yep. Caps blew that big time.

7-0 Vegas. 3 for 10 on the PP. Wow.

Vegas is no joke… every line is fast

Tom Wilson hits Dumoulin square in the head- not even a penalty on the play.

Just like every year, Caps get away with ■■■■■■■ everything. ■■■■ this ■■■■■

And a high stick on Guentzel. Nothing. Caps have free reign. ■■■■■■■■ on the goal not being called back either.

Just waiting see when Ovechkin or Wilson goes after Crosby, since it’s allowed.

And of course only Hornqvist penalized.

If Wilson isn’t suspended several games I’m done watching. Every year there’s a predatory hit and the Capitals always ducking get away with it.

Crosby ■■■■■■■ decked into the net.

It’s open season on the Penguins.

Anyone who says the reffing is biased in Pitt’s favor is a ■■■■■■■ moron.

This is ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■ The penguins haven’t gotten one ■■■■■■■ call all afternoon in their favor.

This game is ■■■■■■■ rigged.

I hope these ■■■■■■■ refs never work another ■■■■■■■ game in their careers.

And the face off isn’t kept in the ■■■■■■■ zone!

Don’t even need to check the score, just come here and see how many obscenities MS used while posting during the game. :wink:

It wasn’t the score- it was the blatant headshot on a Penguins defenseman that caused a concussion and wasn’t even penalized.

Mountain Soldier has every right to complain.

Was a terribly officiated game.

Even worse commentated game.

And Wilson, who is a known headhunter (and who has teamed up with Ovi in the past to smash someone up high) will escape any punishment from the league because the league will use the fact that Dumo turned into the hit to escape getting hit by Ovi to ignore the fact that Wilson intentionally threw his shoulder into the hit.

Interference worthy of a penalty according to the league:

The capital deliberately pushing Murray’s leg out from under him a second before a goal? Good goal.

This was by far the worst officiated game of the playoffs.

Very series the Capitals head hunt and intend to injure. Only once has anyone ever paid a price for it- and that was Orpik. And that was after getting only a 2 minute penalty for a deliberate head shot, late, aaay from the puck.

The Capitals really can do anything and everything to the Penguins and there’s no recourse. I guess the league wants Ovechkin to get his cup this year.