NFL WEEK 1: Dolphins Kneel, 49ers Raise Fists, Broncos Stay in Locker Room | Sean Hannity

Headlines on ESPN NFL page:

The story comes from USA today…

VIA SEAN HANNITY

If you are speaking of the 13 minute segment on the Laura Ingraham show then no, it was not a good town hall. In less than two minutes she made the topic a political cudgel to go after the mayor. Also the still screenshot on the video link to the “first ever” Fox News town hall in Chicago had 9 people in it, 9 very white people.

This whole protest wouldn’t be a big deal if Idiot Boy just kept his big trap shut. The government has NO say to what the NFL does or does not do.

18 US Code 227
Read it, learn it, share it.

Yeah. Fox News really cares about Chicago.

Fox News has been broadcasting for 11,525,320 minutes, since October of 1996. They just spent almost 14 minutes of that time on a “first ever” town hall on the violence in Chicago. Yeah, they really care.

Why bother? They’re not doing a very good job!

not sure if serious

I wonder when Nike will officially crack down on those protesting and boycotting the burning of their shoes?

Sounds ridiculous right?

The very essence of protests…are to disrupt something to call attention to a serious issue. Americans have the right to protest anything. He’ll in Chicago they are closing down expressways…tried to close down the route into O’Hare. Get over it…and go burn your Nikes.

:robot: I’ll bet?

For those who have never studied history, the NFL started playing the National Anthem before games during World War II. There is NO legal requirement for it to be played, it has simply become a tradition. I object to these players who give a very public finger to the fans who appreciate this tradition by kneeling while they are willing to stand for the anthems of other countries.