NFL WEEK 1: Dolphins Kneel, 49ers Raise Fists, Broncos Stay in Locker Room | Sean Hannity

Two Miami Dolphins’ players became the first in the National Football League to “take a knee” during the US anthem in the 2018 season; prompting furious fans to wonder when the NFL will officially crackdown on player protests.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/nfl-week-1-dolphins-kneel-49ers-raise-fists-broncos-stay-in-locker-room/

Boy, those guys are stupid. Hundreds of black kids shooting each other and they attack the only ones trying to stop it… The cops.

Who cares whether they stand sit or what they do I don’t watch it anymore so I don’t have to see it I say fire him the only 1% of them out there everyone that don’t want to stand should be fired , I don’t watch it I watch College unless there nothing else on .
I will not watch it during the anthem so they’re not getting their message out anyways. they want to get their message out once they put their Millions where their mouths are and do something instead of taking a kneeing that ain’t doing anything put your money where your mouth is. you people are Rich do something about it. We pay your salary!!

what about all the cops being shot . where is the protest certain people only care about cops when they need them

They can all stay in the locker room for the entire game for all I care anymore. There is so much protesting of everything these days that it has become just so much noise.

This post illuminates your profound ignorance on the issue.

I agree. They just need to crash into each other for my amusement. They shouldn’t have opinions or feelings.

Where am I wrong, then?

Leftists ruin everything…

Why is this still such a big deal?

Where am I wrong, then?

Right there. That’s where you’re wrong.

lol…Comedy to hide your lack of facts, thanks…

If I provide you a long list of community organizations that are actively trying to combat violence, would you be at all interested?

THIS ISN’T ABOUT VIOLENCE. IT’S ABOUT OUR ANTHEM. DON’T LET THE LEFTs SIDETRACK THE ISSUE. IT’S OUR TRADITION TO HAVE THE ANTHEM. DON’T LET THEM TAKE IT AWAY FROM US, LIKE THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIENCE AND THE OUR FATHER IN SCHOOL. THIS IS HOW IT STARTS … STAND UP FOR OUR ANTHEM !! and take a stand !!

The anthem means nothing if it’s for a nation that does not support free speech.

1 Like

Not another penny for the NFL. Good riddance. As a disabled Veteran I have never witnessed a gridiron “hero”. Just a bunch of over paid children playing games.

well that’s a slap in the face to alejandro villanueva.

A segment of the police forces nationwide don’t really care and see it as making their job easier. Another segment is ambivalent about the issue, not really caring one way or the other. The great cops are trying to help but they can only do so much.

No. and Since they are not solving anything, are they making money off the violence?.. I

That’s what I thought. Have a good day.