Newsmax Cover, Vlad The Great?

ujZqiez

What the hell is up with the right? I hear that the Republicans are being hard nose on Biden and Russia.
Then I see this crap. I didn’t like Trump getting cozy with the guy. And I certainly don’t like this.

Trump put more sanctions on Russia than anyone ever!!! The idea he was close to Putin was Hillary propaganda and media lies…

2 Likes

Window dressing. You can not deny Trumps words about Putin or some of the gestures. Like inviting him back into the G8. Trump approached Putin as a business deal. He wants to build a tower in Moscow.

Well, it doesn’t look very laudatory. It seems they may be riffing on other Russian leaders called “The Great” such as Peter and Catherine

He’s evil, he’s cunning, and he’s the most powerful man in the world.

And now, the December issue of Newsmax Magazine takes you into the secretive, sordid, and sometimes frightening world of the man who’ll stop at nothing to get what he wants — Russian President Vladimir Putin.

1 Like

That does not look like they are praising him at all

Maybe another Democrat reset button will help. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

You would think the OP would have bothered to read the article before posting like they were praising Putin but I guess not. So to answer his question, what is up with the right? They can read.

From the article…

The iron-fisted tyrant kills his enemies without remorse, invades surrounding regions such as Crimea and Georgia, and works 24/7 to shut down America via sophisticated cyberattacks.

Worst fan fiction ever.

4 Likes

He’s evil, he’s cunning, and he’s the most powerful man in the world.

What is up with the OP? He reads a headline and starts a thread that only proves he didn’t read the article?

2 Likes

You mean it would be bad to get along with Russia?

He didn’t even have a big red reset button. so bad.

3 Likes

gawd how embarrassing.

3 Likes

what do you mean “cozy”?

you dont want the pres and international leaders getting along?

Libs’ favorite Democrat politicians have been on Putin’s lap for decades now, but they haven’t been given permission to stop psychotically obsessing over Trump yet.

:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

i know…

it’s mind boggling. but it helps to realize what corrupt little children democrats are

1 Like

I don’t understand existing with that low of a mental capacity either, but what they do is highly effective at manipulating people who think they have a clue about the world through the filters of their Mad Cows and Lemon Heads.

1 Like

So words speak louder than actions.

1 Like

Trump was not “cozy” with Putin. Don’t believe your own propaganda.
As for the magazine cover, I have no idea whether the subject article is pro Putin, anti Putin, or just states a series of facts. You have not presented a case.

P.S. After reading some of the other posts, it appears more feeling than logic went into opening this topic.

1 Like

What? Didn’t you hear about Russian collusion delusion that was fed to the sheople for years? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

If you want to talk cozy with russia and Joe/Hunter Biden have to come up.

Cozy with China as well.

1 Like