New Zealand: "Our gun laws will change." Why them and not us?

How did your post have anything to do with my question?

Boring. Don’t you know any other tune than “Waltzing Matilda”?

As I suspected your question was totally irrelevant.

Why are you impugning the reputation of the US 1st Marine Division with your comment and question about Waltzing Matilda?

You don’t have to play the silly avoidance game. Nobody will think less of you if you don’t know and can’t answer.

I’m not impugning anyone. It’s just that all you’re dancing around to avoid giving straight responses reminds me of waltzing.

What a remarkable post: do you waltz with a post?

Let me summarise after many, many posts you finally conceded that guns make murdering someone easier. It did take a lot of posts before you finally conceded.

Obviously, all that spinning, dodging and weaving that you have been doing has made you confused. Once you have made the decision to murder someone, the hard part is over regardless of how you choose to kill them.

Quote “Once you have made the descision (sic) to murder someone, the hard part is over regardless of how you chose (sic) to kill them.”

If you think that murdering a person or people per the medium of a knife is as easy as using a gun is so patently nonsensical and quite frankly ridiculous.

Are you admitting to something here?

He’s 40+ years younger than us.

If you think that murdering a person or people per the medium of a knife is as easy as using a gun is so patently nonsensical and quite frankly ridiculous.

So?

Yes guns are effective tools.

But even so. That is immaterial. Guns aren’t the only arms. The laws against the carrying of long knives and swords are just as much infractions against the 2nd amendment as the laws against the carrying of guns and just as egregious.

2 Likes

What weapons were used to carry out this blood Easter Sunday massacre on Sri Lanka’s capital?

More than 207 people died and hundreds more injured after six nearly simultaneous explosions struck three churches and three luxury hotels in and just outside of Sri Lanka’s capital on Easter Sunday.

As we can see Christians were targeted. I’m wondering if libs will be just as outraged about that as mosque shooting.

2 Likes

When there is ample evidence as to who was responsible for the attacks they will be condemned.

However, what I will say is that you shouldn’t transpose your own standards to others’ standards…

We know who done those attacks…they been attacking killing Christian for some time now.

As for my standards…funny that you saying that since you’re trying to impose your Australia standards on us.

2 Likes

Quote the reputable source that confirms who was responsible for the attach in SL. It is now 1 am Perth time (1 pm New York time).

BBC World News is not reporting who is responsible for the attack.

Exactly. And they still don’t get it. America is not the same country it was when it was founded. It hasn’t been for hundreds of years. The Founders would be fighting to break away from what our country has become too.

1 Like

Are you saying that the USA constitution has failed?

The Constitution has not failed. We the people, who were supposed to be the final arbiters of the Constitution failed by allowing our lawless government to subvert and destroy the Constitution while we did nothing about it.

1 Like