New Zealand: "Our gun laws will change." Why them and not us?

Was it?

Call me skeptical on that one lol.

No. But you don’t have a gun, thus the question.

You forgot your foot stomping. You may try to bully others; but as I have pointed out to you several times previously that it won’t work with me with or without the foot stomping.

Don’t be so ■■■■■■■ dramatic. Your apparent inability to answer a few simple questions does not constitute bullying on my part. And I am certainly not stamping my feet. If you are hearing that noise, it must be coming from you.

Me, dramatic: never. You can ask as many questions as you like. However, I can choose to not answer them and no amount of foot stomping will make an iota of difference.

Acting like a spoiled petulant child is no way to generate good conversation. If you can’t answer the question, just say so rather than playing this juvenile “I don’t have to answer your questions and you can’t make me” game that you have resorted to.

More foot stomping. Let me try again as I said I was a patient person. You do not dictate what questions I choose to answer. One can only presume it is a source of great deal of angst and frustration for you that you don’t get your way.

I am sure you understand and acknowledge that foot stomping doesn’t work on me.

So you’re here for a platform, not debate?

To paraphrase Alfred Doolittle:

I am willing to; I am wanting to; I am waiting to have a discussion within the confined of the rules and regulations of this site.

Then answer his questions. That’s part of how debate works.

No that is never how a debate works. That is how an interrogation works.

It is how a debate works. You seem to just want to make declarations and virtue signal and have them taken at face value. That’s not what we do here.

Your bull ■■■■ on gun control is wrongspeak to American ears. You are advocating overthrow of the very fundamentals of our country. Not to mention a return to the tyrannical days of your own king jimmy the second.

1 Like

Such insecurity. As for the king jimmy the second; when lizzie shuffles of her mortal coil it will be chuck’s turn; followed by willy.

The Australian political party that tried to get into bed with the NRA has seen its support plummet to 4% in the aftermath of this scandal.

Good Lord, do they not teach history on your island?

No he’s not.

He wants to seize guns. That’s pretty much antithetical to the 2nd amendment.

Not in this country.

It’s still antithetical. As it is to the original right to keep and bear arms in his own history.