New Zealand: "Our gun laws will change." Why them and not us?

He can want in one hand and …

We make good guns here.

Exactly inversely the rate of government boots on necks.

1 Like

Nope.

You are right. But confiscating guns won’t bring that peace to parents. Bad/crazy people don’t need guns to kill.

Why would you think that I need your sympathy? There is absolutely nothing for me to feel sad about. Your political parties have zero impact on me one way or the other. But that you cannot recognize how similar they are with respect to the individual freedom of the citizens, suggests that it is you who needs sympathy. Just because only one of your main parties, the ones who actually get people elected, uses the name “liberal” does not mean the others are not liberal as well.

But if one looks at the ideology of the LNP and the ALP, the first is “Liberal Conservatism and Economic Liberalism” while the second is “Social Democracy.” I would love it if you could explain the first and then describe how that is fundamentally different from the latter and how one affects individual rights (which is what we are talking about) more or less than the other.

Who is “we”? Have you emigrated to Australia?

we have a Constitution that restrains the power of the government.

No we don’t.

Then throw an egg at him and move on. The NRA doesn’t affect your life.

What did that have to do with the comment that you made in response to my earlier post?

But you make a good point about the Constitution. I have been making the same point throughout the entire thread.

My sincerest sympathies to you.

The NRA tried to influence officials of an Australian political to water down our gun laws.

So what?

Save your sympathy for someone who cares.

There can be no more damning indictment than the above post.

My sympathy to you.

CATFIGHT! :stuck_out_tongue:

You are a hoot. :smile:

Is that what you call it? Are you sure that it isn’t that he thinks he is being clever when in fact he is just being boorish?

Here I am genuinely offering my sincerest sympathy to you and you act in a boorish fashion.

CATFIGHT! :cat: !