New Zealand: "Our gun laws will change." Why them and not us?

Japan is a completely different culture as well.

Start off with it being a monoculture and and kids still being raised with a strong sense of community and fear of shaming their parents and ancestors long with brutally strict law enforcement and few civil rights afforded to criminals and criminal suspects.

That is not in the slightest true.

It was not a claim; it was a statement of fact based on your comments.

Of course it’s true. If you can show otherwise do so.

It is a claim you made and still have yet to demonstrate to be true. If you can do so, make your case.

Refer to your earlier comments.

Ok, so it’s now obvious you cannot substantiate the claim. Thanks for clearing that up.

I strongly recommend Slazenger tennis balls. From my experience they are the best tennis ball.

You asserted we have surrendered our rights. Not true.

You can obfuscate, rant and rave but NZ WILL be strengthening their gun laws and it WILL be used as an example by those advocating for gun reform in the USA of what a country can do if it has the character to do so. You would be well-advised to get use to it.

Explain the process by which the average citizen can purchase and legally carry a semi auto handgun for personal/family protection in Australia for us.

Your surrender is noted.

Your breathtaking ignorance of Australian laws is mind boggling.

By all means then demonstrate your superior knowledge on the subject.

Explain the process by which the average citizen can purchase and legally carry a semi auto handgun for personal/family protection in Australia for us.

Still waiting. Give it your best shot.

By all means then demonstrate your superior knowledge on the subject.

I don’t believe I can respond to that post without violating the TOCs of this site.

Of course you can if you have an actual answer.

My experience has been different.

Why do you keep dodging?

I am not dodging anything. When you ask a question that is relevant to Australia then I will answer it.

How is that not related to Australia?

Look it’s obvious you either don’t know, or do know and are avoiding the answer.

I’ll make it simple, there is no way it can be done lawfully.

The premise of your question is nonsense, It invalidates everything following.

Unfortunately, you don’t like our laws which is a problem for you. It is not a problem for us. And the changes to the gun laws in NZ will be overwhelmingly endorsed by the vast majority of Kiwis.