New Zealand: "Our gun laws will change." Why them and not us?

Yes, but that’s all you have … opinions and feelings.

I’m not speaking for them, I am observing what they did.

I trust you continue to keep up with the March for our Lives’s programmes to ensure more and more young people enrol and vote in the 2020 elections.

Why would it not be? This should be good. :popcorn:

Would it? Strange, given your (collective) proclivity for moral grandstanding and tending other people’s knittin’.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I trust when you do your knitting you use pure Australian merino wool.

He does seem to spend a lot of time telling us what would be best for us. :thinking:

That is an erroneous claim. To put it in perspective: according to the statistics you have posted 4.6k posts, 342 days visited and 114k posts read and I have posted 2.3k, 126 days visited and read 26.4k posts. I can’t provide Sneaky’s post count because that statistic is not available to me.

Sheep are sheep.

It is not his fault he is very intelligent nor that you are simply regurgitating previous erroneous information.

We’ve dealt with your feelings before. It’s not new.

Nope not true, apparently for you there is only I care or I don’t care at all with nothing in between.

They are marching against the Constitution and I don’t expect them to ever reach the numbers necessary to pass an Amendment. In the mean time, more States are passing open carry and no-permit concealed carry laws. The tide has turned against the marchers.

1 Like

You have made it perfectly clear, if a person is not killed with a gun, you could not care less about them. I don’t know why you even pretend otherwise.

And it still keeps being not true.

You are mistaken in equating quantity with quality.

The 2018 mid-term results speak directly to the exact opposite to your claim. Also, the NRA has been significantly diminished as a political force.

I don’t believe that representatives of the March for our Lives like David Hogg have advocated for a revocation of the 2A. That is a furphy spread by the pro-gun lobby which has no basis in fact.

No amount of foot stomping will improve the veracity of certain claims and decrees posted on this forum by those who deny that nigh on 40,000 deaths in 2018 is something that needs action.

Less than 10,000. Please stop spreading false information.

1 Like

Surely notwithstanding the incorrect claim you meant to use fewer rather than less?