New Zealand: "Our gun laws will change." Why them and not us?

Debatable: Is there more technology? Yes.

Does it require more laws, etc.? I’ll pay close attention to your arguments.

Do you live in Alabama? Was your marriage abridged by the law that marriage is between a man and women?

The Constitution is national. The 2nd is incorporated and has been by language since ratification. You want to argue state’s rights on the Bill of Rights? Seriously?

That is an astoundingly ignorant post.

This thread is about gun control laws.

Black people were not “We…” in the southern states in 1787.

Let’s start with something simple - prescription drugs. The govt enforces testing. Regulation. Good idea?

Are you thinking they didn’t need a permit after they were freed?

Seems to vary from drug to drug.
Marijuana for medicinal purposes, good or bad regulations?

I know they didn’t. I highly suggest Negro and the Gun. Real eye opener.

Well, not any different than anybody else.

I am.

And it doesn’t mean you get whatever you want, whenever you want. Or that it will be difficulty free.

Actually it does if you are speaking of arms.

The people have surrendered their firearm rights for false security.

What’s false?

The point I was trying to make is that in the USA Constitution does it indicate a minimum age. If it doesn’t then that explicitly means that restrictions have been placed on the absolute right. By a logical extension it means that other restrictions are also possible.

https://www.firearmsandliberty.com/cramer.racism.html

Here is a good online history of the subject.

Still refusing to answer the question I see. How unsurprising. :roll_eyes:

Answered a long time ago. Now you’re begging the question.

Read the book. Get off the internet.

No you haven’t. The only one who even attempted to answer the question was @WildRose and he gave a good example of a freedom that doesn’t exist now that used to then.

But you? Nah. You didn’t even try. Tells me you don’t know. You just made some random, emotional claim based your fee fees, but don’t have the factual backing to articulate the specifics of your claim.

It’s fine man. Emotions drive a lot of people’s perspectives and informs their positions. Not everyone has facts and logic as the primary driver.

Post 101

Enjoy your crow.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That ambiguous garbage is far from a specific answer. More reliance on your fee fees I see. How sad.