New Zealand: "Our gun laws will change." Why them and not us?

No amount of foot stomping will improve the veracity of certain claims and decrees posted on this forum by those who deny that nigh on 40,000 deaths in 2018 is something that needs action.

Less than 10,000. Please stop spreading false information.

1 Like

Surely notwithstanding the incorrect claim you meant to use fewer rather than less?

No. I don’t speak Australian.

The language is English and it is fewer not less.

Don’t hold your breath waiting on that. :rofl:

Since the events in my post have occurred they are facts.

A revocation of the 2nd amendment isn’t happening. That’s the message to your post.

My actual post contained the following:

I don’t believe that representatives of the March for our Lives like David Hogg have advocated for a revocation of the 2A

So your assertion that I advocated for the revocation of the 2A is nonsensical in the extreme.

You don’t believe. From some of the things i have heard Hogg say i firmly believe he does want the repeal of the 2nd.

Hogg needs to give it up anyway his 15 minutes of fame are over.

I haven’t heard or thought of him in ages.

1 Like

The one thing that remains constant on this thread is the inadvertent humour and contradictory statements that are posted.

For your benefit I believe David Hogg is going to Harvard soon.

Big deal. Tens of Thousands of people have attended Harvard.

I didn’t say it was a big deal. It was a simple statement about which university David Hogg was going to.

A pointless statement.

Not pointless at all. It provided information that heretofore was not known by you.

Information that I didn’t give a hoot about. Still don’t.

Yet you still felt the need to respond. Obviously the March for our Lives movement and similar have a message that is resonating.

Wishful thinking. In the mean time i will be purchasing a couple of new guns myself soon. :+1::wink:

Love that 2nd amendment!

Unfortunately, I will have to let that response go through to the keeper.