New York Times Subscription: Money Where My Mouth Is

I’ve been subscribing for years to the New York Times and the Washington Post.

I hold those news sources in high esteem and have for decades.

The quality of their reporting hasn’t wavered, in my opinion, despite the attacks against them.

1 Like

And despite Donnie’s lying to the contrary, they’re both doing quite well.

High esteem?

They haven’t pulled there noses out of Obama and Hillary ass yet. :rofl:

I’d go so far as to say that if the three branches of government could develop the integrity of our best news sources, then we’d actually see some real progress.

Integrity of news source?

You should do stand up comedy.

1 Like

It’s truly amazing. I guess you could technically call what they do on that website is “news”. But it’s just so random and strange. I have a liberal bias, but even if I had a conservative bias and I went to FoxNews.com, I’d still walk away scratching my head asking “What the ■■■■ did I just see?”

Simple rule of thumb. If Trump says it is fake news it is true. And I challenge any Trump supporter to prove me wrong.

Conan, at this point, if you had agreed with me, I’d have been sad.

You, of all people, shouldn’t criticize anyone for having their nose up a politician’s ass.

3 Likes

That’s why I laugh when people, who don’t read the NYT say they are biased.

She also written many articles that don’t suck up to him and has broken stories like the Michael Cohen tapes.

I have subscriptions to both papers. Both papers have their share of conservative opinion writers and I read them all because it’s important, imo, to know how conservatives and Trumplicans think.

1 Like

Whew! Just in the nick of time. They were one subscription from going out of business. :wink:

2 Likes

The media has integrity? Where did you read that … the NewYork Times? :wink:

1 Like

The NYTs used to determine what the news was and what we should think about it, followed by the three broadcasting networks. Even throwing sucker money at them will never bring those days back again.

Though I’m sure they will appreciate it.

I loved the way they pushed McCain and Romney and gave them great press in the primaries, only to turn on them as soon as they had the primaries guaranteed. Then they immediately switched, even doing a fake story about McCain having an affair with some lobbyist.

2 Likes

And what were the polls showing when Hillary had the last election “in the bag?” People put way too much faith in polls. Novermber is still several weeks away.

Simply out of curiosity, who said Hillary had it in the bag? Democratic pundits? Or professional pollsters? And polls are going to change before November. But get ready for Trump to crow over any poll he likes like a child. I’ll stick with RCR and 538. Watch their updates and changes.

Damned near everyone … on both sides.

I’d say Trump Republicans get physically mad every time the New York Times sells a subscription. That’s how masterful a job Republican Media and Donald Trump have done on their base.

I would subscribe, but I’m trying to save my money up to buy a new Harley Davidson.

Quotes would be great.

Ah, but who and when?