New York Times Retooling 🤣

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/08/new-york-times-meeting-transcript.amp

It got trickier after [inaudible] … went from being a story about whether the Trump campaign had colluded with Russia and obstruction of justice to being a more head-on story about the president’s character.

He’s talking about “racism.” This explains a lot. So much for objectivity.

Making the news up as opposed to reporting the news. Trump has been right about them all along.

Influencing the elections?

1 Like

Focusing on something is not the same as making it up.

2 Likes

Retooling? I’ll retool you!!

well of course influencing elections. this is what the “press” thinks is their mission from god, to tilt elections to the left

these establishments are infected with rabid leftists. theres no objectivity or curiosity or regard for truth

they are just as about as bad as idiot DC rag USA Today

2 Likes

It is if that’s what they are focusing on, like the Russian collusion hoax they focused on that destroyed all their credibility. :rofl: these people are a sick kind of stupid!

This story is from Friday, I’m a little surprised there wasn’t already a thread.

We dont go making threads on self reflections

1 Like

I don’t blame you.

3 Likes

Collusion Delusion wasn’t the Solution. What’s next on the list? Racism? Excellent! We can break out our old Nazi stories!

They got mad because the headline reported the truth.

2 Likes

Hi Kellyanne.

1 Like

New York Times.

From the article:

Loonies on the left getting mad when ChoMoJoe’s “gaffes” make the headlines. lol

The good news is Trump indeed brought some people out into the open…

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Irony.

I heard some of them are planning monthly meetings in Portland.

Seems to me Slim is in pickle, unless they capitulate to the radicals demands they might lose what’s left of their readers/base.

That’s may take out it. He’s trying to spin it but it’s not going to work. They only have themselves to blame.

3 Likes

Pure propaganda generator. I wonder if the Washington Post is going through the same retooling process?

Start the Racism Generators! Full speed ahead!

bigot

3 Likes

NYT editor in chief?

For about 80 cents on the dollar! lol