New York New Jersey and Connecticut announce quarantines

That’s so ■■■■■■ up. :flushed:

Places that got hit hard are just starting to open up. It will be interesting to see what happens with their cases going forward. I don’t see how NYC can go back to normal with people packed in trains and busses any time soon without their cases skyrocketing again.

1 Like

Red states were very slow to shut down and now don’t want to wear masks. It was widely predicted that the virus would spike in these areas. There is no scientific evidence of herd immunity which suggests that one you get the virus, you can’t get it again. And since this insidious virus is often asymptomatic, it can still be unknowingly spread to others.

Uh no. Texas is not. We have a spike in cases.

Well, no. The citizens are in the process of mass killing themselves, if indeed it turns into a mass of death.

1 Like

The trajectory of what? Cases? So what. We’re all going to test positive eventually.

You will too.

1 Like

No it doesn’t. It refers to people who tested positive.

Houston ICUs at 97% capacity.

https://twitter.com/joshuapotash/status/1275850955469328386?s=21

1 Like

Not exactly true, I know Indiana has been reopening for a while and their numbers look pretty decent. Illinois as well.

There are some posters on this forum who get pretty nasty if links aren’t provided. Have you a link to support that assertion?

Right - this isn’t scientific evidence, this is just me theorizing.

You think that couple tested positive for COVID why? Because they went back to work? They weren’t wearing masks? They didn’t wash their hands?

Interesting how they died at the same time.

Texas wasn’t.

There are mask orders in all the major cities.

That is newsworthy.

Hopefully they keep everything running and save some some lives.

That reporter has an issue with touching her mask.

:stethoscope:

I understand.

New York
413,150 cases with 31,340 deaths.

Texas and Fla 234,689 cases 5543 deaths. And those 2 state has more then 2 and half time bigger population. And Fla has larger aged population to boot.

NY and NJ are death states.

Point taken. I was thinking more of the NY, NJ, MA dense states.

Run by Democrats too. Funny how the Libs denouncing Trump’s leadership in this crisis kinda leave that part out…

1 Like

You think? You moron. :man_facepalming:t4:

https://twitter.com/nydailynews/status/1275870825023971328?s=21

5 Likes