New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo: America was never that great

America was and is certainly great for a lot of people. Other people, not so much.

Why are you asking me that question? Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

JWK

The unavoidable truth is, our Fifth Column democrat political leaders’ plan for “free” college tuition will be paid for by confiscating and redistributing the paychecks of millions of college graduates who worked for and paid their own way through college and are now trying to finance their own economic needs.

We already elected one of those types, he’s currently tweeting from the Oval Office toilet.

1 Like

Remember when Donald descended from his gold painted escalator and for the entirety of his campaign described America in terms worse than a third world ■■■■ hole?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

I’m just trying to understand how big of a government program you want to solve the homelessness problem in NY. It’s pretty clear from your logic that rich illegal aliens are being harbored in the sanctuary state of NY driving up housing prices and creating a homeless crisis. Maybe the government of NY under Cuomo could build a wall of row houses to keep out the rich illegals and it could also double as government housing. Just brainstorming here…

Sounds like you know nothing about Andrew Cuomo.

“Born in New York City, Cuomo is a graduate of Fordham University and Albany Law School of Union University, New York. He began his career working as the campaign manager for his father, then as an assistant district attorney in New York City before entering private law practice. He founded Housing Enterprise for the Less Privileged (HELP USA) and was appointed chair of the New York City Homeless Commission, a position he held from 1990 to 1993.

In 1993, Cuomo joined the Clinton Administration as Assistant Secretary for Community Planning and Development in the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development. From 1997 to 2001, he served as the U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.

In 2006, Cuomo was elected Attorney General of New York. In May 2010, Cuomo announced he was running for governor in the 2010 election, and he won with 63% of the vote. During his first term, New York legalized same-sex marriageand enacted gun control legislation. In 2014, he was elected to a second termwith 54% of the vote. He is running for a third term in 2018.”

With all of that Trump still relates to middle America better than the Governor’s son who would be governor.

NY should think outside the Cuomo box.

That’s because they’ve never met a new york conman before.

No argument here. Donald is an entitled, silver spoon fed old white man who employs witless insults and inarticulate rambling and through it has somehow convinced his devotees it means he’s a working class hero. Whether it’s sly marketing or a true reflection of his abilities is up for debate, but credit where it’s due.

See if Cuomo will run in 2020 against Trump for the Presidency.

He could do well, better than Pelosi or Biden IMO.

What time period was “America Great”

Always…if you have been paying attention.

Stolen from @Airyaman in another thread but when we defeated communist japan… :joy:

So America was Great under Clinton and Obama?

How does any of that refute what I said? Daddy was somehow becoming a multi-millionaire while serving 3 terms as governor and thanks to nepotism, his idiot son now gets to do the same.

He’s like a politically connected adam gadahn.

1 Like

What on earth are you talking about? Brainstorming? :roll_eyes:

JWK

so back in the 1950’s when the income tax rate was like 70%?

You sound jealous.

cuomo desperately wanted to run in 2016 but was ■■■■ blocked by hillary.

I gotta ask… Can you draw me a picture showing the correlation between illegal immigration and homelessness?.. I consider myself pretty astute, but I’m not seeing a relationship there, at least not a cogent one.