New witness to Don Lemon's sexual assault

How can this guy still be on the air. Shouldn’t he be suspended until after the trial?

" “He put his hands down his pants, inside his board shorts, grabbed his [genitals],” George Gounelas, Hice’s former boss who claims to have seen the whole encounter, told Fox News on Thursday. "[Lemon] then came out with two fingers and, like, clipped Dustin’s nose up and down with two fingers asking, ‘Do you like p—y or d–k?’”

Another one. What a shame.

A lot of righties are OK with a ■■■■■ grabber in the White House, what’s the problem?

I think they all should be ■■■■■■■■■■ for this behavior.

1 Like

No witnesses… Just locker room talk with Trump!

I bet CNN is afraid to fire him. All the stories he could tell of the last 3 years of non stop fake news…

Hey, here’s an idea - why don’t we fire both Don Lemon and the ■■■■■ grabber - in - chief…

I mean they’re both birds of the same feather, right?

I rest my case, Your Honor.

1 Like

And you would lose. One has witnesses and one is just hearsay…

Probably because it’s a civil proceeding, not a criminal one?

I don’t know if this is a fireable offense, but it might require some type of counseling if it’s alcohol related and CNN should rethink how appropriate it is to have Lemon host New Year’s Eve shows if he’s been drinking there, iirc he seemed like he was drunk during some of those shows.

Of course you would believe locker room talk.:rofl:

Mueller did the same thing and the hoax ended.

In a statement, CNN stood by Lemon saying, “The plaintiff in this lawsuit has previously displayed a pattern of contempt for CNN on his social media accounts. This claim follows his unsuccessful threats and demands for an exorbitant amount of money from Don Lemon. Don categorically denies these claims and this matter does not merit any further comment at this time.”

Are you saying that you don’t believe the President? These are HIS words.

No one cares about locker room talk! Literally

What kind of man engages in “locker room talk” in his 50’s?

Trump is in his 50’s, and still gets laid more than libs did in their 20’s, with hotter women each time, hence the confusion. lol

Libz people bad.:wink:

Don’t mind me, just describing the projections on the walls like the modern art masterpieces they are. lol

Everyone.

King Peppy?