New Rules thread!

Thursday shall no longer be called Thursday…

It shall henceforth be known as The Day Before Friday…

I vote for “College Friday”.

Anyone who thinks torture is acceptable by intelligence agencies, shall be subjected to 15 minutes of waterboarding, for each expression of said thought.

1 Like

Anybody who thinks its ok to cage children will be put on a bus and dropped off in the Calexico desert

Anyone who eats all of the Jolly Ranchers out of the candy disk at work and leaves just the Blue Rasberry ones, that person shall be tied to a chair and having their fingers eaten off by a Pomeranian.

2 Likes

You can’t be for exploiting children at the border and support abortions, in other words a DOUBLE WHAMY…no no :tipping_hand_woman: for you in any political position.

1 Like

that’s just odd why would anybody be pro for exploiting children ?

1 Like

pencils need to be sharpened

You can’t be hyperfocused on race and social justice and not call yourself a racist.

A stupid one I made up: once you are old enough to drive yourself to the pediatrician, then maybe you’re too old to be seeing the pediatrician.

Two different issues. And the Trump admin’s forever legacy will be putting kids in cages. That picture will be in every history book to be written. He owns it.

She has got it kind of backwards from her intent I think because I agree with her

you can’t call someone racist if you can’t run a marathon…