New Lunacy from Virginia

Isn’t that anti-Semite from somewhere in Minnesota?

I said “Area” because the delineation between Minneapolis and St.Paul isn’t really easy to determine sometimes.

Like bills that target Planned Parenthood??
yup -Never happens.

Gotcha. I hope the bill passes and it serves as a framework.

How successful are they?

More successful then this bill will be.
It has 1 sponsor.
Which means it will never even get out of committee.

So this should be given serious consideration? Is this a bill you like?

I like how the bill requires photo ID to exercise a constitutional right.

Or tax law that targets Blue states? :joy:

No it doesn’t.
It requires photo ID and record keeping if you are claiming that its 90% used by law enforcement

Do I support it? Not to actually pass. I support it as a message to the NRA that you no longer have any power in VA and no one is scared to go against you anymore.

Yep, Kinda like voting. But don’t worry, we have been repeatedly assured that ID laws don’t negatively effect your rights.

1 Like

So you support it for voting now?

Cool. I support the legislation targeting PP as a message to them too.

I like that. I support it but I don’t. I guess talking out of both sides of your mouth is ok now.

2 Likes

Figured you did already. No surprise.

And I figured you supported this legislation. No surprise there.

Kinda like “I support protection for Pre-existing conditions” but I also support this bill that removes Obama care in its entirety. (Hear that from the right a LOT)

This is nothing new. This is the long game. This is Dan Helmer telling the NRA - You want to try to come after me for pushing common sense gun laws? Go for it. Im not scared and will go after you even harder".

Common sense? Who decides that?

Libs apparently.

Push for some common sense voter ID laws and watch their hair catch on fire.

The American Public.
90%+ support universal background checks
62% support a mandatory age limit to purchase a gun

So you support the legislation passing?

I’m just trying to figure this out. You decry the tactics used targeting PP, but applaud it when it’s done for something you support by your side.