New Lunacy from Virginia

On top of all the anti-gun, anti 2A crap coming out of VA, comes this gem.

"They want to shut down every gun range in the state that isn’t owned by the government.

According to House Bill 567, any indoor shooting range would be prohibited by law – UNLESS it was inside of a building owned or leased by the state.

And any business owners who decided to defy the law could be facing up to a $100,000 fine and potential additional civil penalties."

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/breaking-virginia-vows-to-shut-down-all-gun-ranges-not-owned-by-the-state/

This is what we can expect when libs ever regain power. Now they won’t want people to have a place to shoot and train safely.

2 Likes

Who supports this bill other than the person who introduced it?

Liberals have run Minnesota pretty much my entire life. Still plenty of guns, gun ranges, and American flags attached to pickup trucks here.

1 Like

Welp, this was a fun thread. Way to kill the outrage man. :rofl:

9 Likes

Thanks for posting that. I had read about all that a few days ago and didn’t feel like looking it up again. :+1:

3 Likes

The OP didn’t even read his own article. Smh…the bill doesn’t state anything in the thread or article’s title. Just more wingnut outrage.

4 Likes

That’s because there’s no people. :rofl:

A lot if that stuff in downtown Minneapolis?

1 Like

A quick google map search shows 17 indoor gun ranges in the Minneapolis/St Paul metro area.

1 Like

When I look at Minnesota and the geography of it’s political make up, it makes me wonder why the land owners have put up with so much…for so long? I’d have thought that in the electoral process, they’d have more influence?

Guns? Flags on pick up trucks? Downtown?

The “land owners” have put up with so much what? Prosperity? Clean air and water? Good education? Art, music, sports? Beautiful parks?

1 Like

Yeah…what I said is so confusing. :sunglasses:

Yep.

10 yeps.

1 Like

And as evidenced by the likes, liberals love it.

Area.

Liberals in here.

I’ve been to MSP twice in the last 5 months and absolutely yep.

Hey, the liberals love it.

I guess it’s ok to create legislation to target specific businesses or organizations now. Cool.

I hope they pass it and the republicans run with it. Craft crazy targeted legislation with all sorts of qualifiers going after liberal orgs. That’s cool, right?