New Indictment Any Minute Now

I heard Rush on Friday say that this was timed to release right before his show… because that is how important he is or something.

Read this post/disclosure. If you’re not familiar with Marcy Wheeler, you should be, she is one of the country’s foremost national security and civil liberty reporters in the country.

The source she is talking about who was spreading that around is (almost certainly but hasn’t been confirmed, but most people with eyes agree) erstwhile liberal Glenn Greenwald.

1 Like

Holy ■■■■■ What happened to Glenn Greenwald?

That’s a good question. Now I have to wonder what about Matt Taibbi.

Two liberal reporters with an excellent history and track record but for some reason have been poo poo ing Trump and Russian involvement since day one. Greenwald has had financial issues due to taxes and and Taibbi spent a few years in Russia as a reporter.

1 Like

He’s still fighting a no-holds-barred fight against Bush and lost his soul between a Brazillian jungle and a Moscow airport along the way.

Thanks for this, Peter. Wow.

The indictments state the GRU also stole the voter analytics…but not what they did with them.

Paging Brad Parscale.

I loved Marcy’s post where she describes talking to the FBI agents who didn’t exactly know who she was and were a bit flustered to find she could recite their manuals to them.

She had three sessions that lasted several hours each with the FBI.

I have no doubts that after the first session the FBI got religion and that they were dealing with someone who was not to be ■■■■■■ with or taken lightly.

You tell me. At least you agree the indictments aren’t punishment…?

Why do I need to watch at all, what’s your point?

@madasheck
Wiki is on.

@hwyflier
Wiki is on.

Are they meant to be?

Thanks. They don’t automatically shut off?

No, that’s my whole point. They do nothing.

Doesn’t look like it. That crossed my mind as to whether it might be a setting, but it doesn’t seem like the crew who wrote this software think much about the way others might need to use it, so I dismissed the idea.

ETA: and it’s still on… : looks at imaginary watch :

Correct. They do nothing for pro Russia Trumpists like yourself. But in the real world they provide evidence and pressure against current suspects, and potential building blocks for future cases. They also provide a legal basis for arrest if any of the subjects become arrestable, while also broadcasting to Russia our knowledge, and providing further basis for political pressure. But, sure, in Trumptonian land, things need to be dumbed down, so yes, they “do nothing”. I’m sure you’ll say the same thing about a Roger Stone indictment/plea coming to a theater near you. Woof woof!

I bet they are so scared…LMAO!