New Indictment Any Minute Now

It is the weekend. Talk radio hasn’t responded yet

The amount of billable hours it’s going to take to answer that question… Man, what a time to be a decent lawyer in Washington dc.

Funny. Trump asking why Obama didnt fo anything. Does this mean Trump is going to do something?

I think I’m starting to realize why so many Republicans remain in closed ranks even when politically its becoming a non-starter.

You would have thought there was a shortage of DC lawyers seeing as who the white house manages to hire

Some dems too.

On the media side I think it’s hilarious we have MSNBC to Breitbart people up all night deleting twitter conversations from 2 years ago. Then twitter suspended Guccifer this morning, deleting the public viewable record completely.

Oh lol I meant the journalists. The Great and Powerful Social Media Hive Mind has noticed their shenanigans.

This whole thread is a must read

and everything here, always

https://twitter.com/pwnallthethings

The details, the thoroughness…and this is not even the main event

It wasn’t journalists who were trading secrets with the Russians, so your point doesn’t make sense. What they did, however, was treat the story like the reality show Trump made it out to be. There were a few who voiced alarm, but they were drowned out by those entertained by The Donald Show spectacle that was a mental shock to them and us.

There are some people who should be a little worried about what went down yesterday. Roger Stone for one. I wouldn’t want to be any of them.

it’s amazing.

If we can see _their_searches, I’d be scared ■■■■■■■■ if I was an American collaborator. People are about to come running to Mueller begging to help.

I don’t agree with that at all. We have journalists actively collaborating with GRU hackers, planningwith them the timing of certain releases and requesting additional targets.

This guy went so deep he ended up moving from Breitbart to Sputnik. https://twitter.com/stranahan

And who is the congressional candidate requesting additional documents?

“On or about August 15, 2016, the Conspirators, posing as Guccifer 2.0, received a request for stolen documents from a candidate for the US Congress. The Conspirators responded using the Guccifer 2.0 persona and sent the candidate stolen documents related to the candidate’s opponent.”

I probably should have been a little more specific to say legit news organizations, of which Breitbart is not.

I get that feeling but the reality is Breitbart has a seat the table now.

Hadn’t seen that before. Hmm.

it’s gonna be like uranium one. complain and blame but not do anything.

Someone’s gonna have to explain all this to me because I haven’t paid attention to that stuff at all and it appears to be massively widespread.

Should I just wait for the books/movies?

This, combined with Marcy Wheeler’s revelations about the information she took to the FBI last week, well…I won’t say the person’s name but I wouldn’t want to be a Russian apologist journalist that rhymes with Klen Mreenwald right now.

2 Likes