New Forum is a Welcome Surprise

I’m wondering if the ignore orders from the other board apply here.

i think it’s perfect.

1 Like

Mine came in kind of funky also.

I just took the file that I uploaded and cropped it the way I wanted and resized it. Then uploaded the new file here.

.>>>>

Don’t do it!

1 Like

Stopping by to say Hi.

Hi! I was Cygnus X-1 on the old forum.

This seems weird, but cool. I’ve been around for a lot of changes, but this is way different! OK, here we go.

3 Likes

go here and watch the video and read the posts…

Thanks, Caught. I’ll bookmark it. :grinning:

1 Like

I really like how you can click on the post number thing and scroll to the posts by post number really quickly. Took me awhile to figure that out, but not having pages anymore is really nice!

Okay, I have a new iPhone Galaxy S8. Does anyone know off hand how I highlight a posts content so I can quote it in my response?

Well, you’re apparently from the future, so no.

1 Like

:thinking:

Could be wrong, but was pretty sure they don’t make an iPhone galaxy x8. Iphone is Apple and galaxy is Samsung.

1 Like

You should be able to tap and hold.

1 Like

Will give it a try. Thanks!

You are right. Had to pull the case off to see that. Although to this old fart they are all “iPhones” or “smart phones” or just some dag blamed modern piece of junk technology when I can’t figure them out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well lookie there! You done taught an old dog a new trick! Woo Hoo :man_dancing:

Sell it and get an iPhone 8.

I feel the same about my Dodge F150.

3 Likes

My gamecast has been acting up.

Is anyone having issues in the mobile version of scrolling through a thread, and when on a post that is longer, having the screen jump up and down, like it is trying to determine whether to move you to the next post to read, or keep you on the current “long” post? Which makes viewing and reading challenging.