New Forum - I'm Officially A Fan

Well done fellows. Thanks for all the effort. As the person with the most posts on the old forum, I declare the new forum to be uber cool.

GW, thanks again for the 2nd Amendment sub.

3 Likes

Agreed. Itā€™s an improvement in every way.

I admit to being skeptical at first, and itā€™s still going to take some getting used to, but the new forum definitely seems nice.

Agreed. Nice upgrade.

Agreed. One of the coolest features is that when you leave and come back later to a thread, you are directed to the next post made after your departure. That way you donā€™t have to miss anything.

I really like that.

3 Likes

At first we were all like ā€œwah wah wah, doom and gloomā€ then it was ā€œhey, this is some good stuff!ā€

The old forum had the same feature, at least in the mobile version.

Same here. When I took a first look, the brightness made me shake my head a little, but Iā€™m getting used to dealing with this now. But as I said in another post, maybe a thread with user tips would be a help.

There is a dark theme in preferences if you are interested.

Yeah, I just found it. For some reason, not all the wording is showing up the same way. Not sure if thatā€™s my browser or what.

At first I thought it was fixing what ainā€™t broke. But now Iā€™m a fan, too.

Wellā€¦maybe Iā€™ll get a few ā€œlikesā€ for being honest.
I am too old to welcome any kind of change.
Soā€¦here we go. I DONā€™T LIKE IT.:disappointed::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I went ahead and gave you a pity ā€œlikeā€.

(Said in all humor.)

.>>>>

1 Like

This certainly is better geared to the mobile user.

Where are ā€˜preferencesā€™?

Iā€™m with you Spadeā€¦I went through many Hannity Forum changes and gripedā€¦but maybe because Iā€™m on a PC, I donā€™t see the benefit of this whole new site. But as always, Iā€™ll stick with it. Used to be easier to find ā€˜helpful hintsā€™ instead of stumbling on to them.

1 Like

Click on your profile picture in the upper right. You will then see a small gear looking thing in the upper right of that pop up that says ā€œPreferencesā€ when you hover over it. You can then find the theme option under the Interface section.

Itā€™s under account, not preferences.

Itā€™s under interface in your preferences.

Ima need a few days to check it out and then Iā€™ll let yā€™all know if heā€™s right or not. When do I get a sig?