New Documents Show fbi Used Briefing To Spy On trump/flynn

I see. Apparently an FBI guy sitting in an FBI briefing is “spying”.

4 Likes

Only if he lies about why he was there. Which he did. I’m glad you see.

1 Like

Government didn’t let it…government encourages it.

1 Like

Otherwise he wouldn’t have reported anything. Spying. Sure.

I stand corrected. :+1:

1 Like

Well…at least all know Wray wants to expose and clean up all of this corrupt behavior? :upside_down_face:

…drip, drip, drip…

I honestly find it truly sad that all Americans of all political persuasions are not deeply concerned about these actions. The allegations are the most serious affront to our system in my lifetime, including Nixon. The evidence is clear, the motive is clear, the scheme is exposed. And yet many… yawn, nothing to see here. It is truly sad.

1 Like

I expect Wray to be fired soon!

1 Like

So, at least one in favor of disbanding the police. Odd - I could have sworn I’ve seen several comments on this forum saying that disbanding the police is a bad thing.

4 Likes

Then where are the indictments???

1 Like

That’s a poor yardstick to hang your hat on. Especially considering the people who hand out the indictments are the same people who were doing the deeds.

You flat out said this because someone posted a Federalist article telling them what they want to hear?

Lucy is right. Put up or shut up. Charge someone already.

1 Like

Is Bill Barr aware that his DOJ cant issue these indictments?

How gallant!

I’m fairly certain he does know that until any case is ready, it would be premature to file it. All duckies lined up. all evidence scrutinized. I’m good with that. The fact that there is not one yet really doesn’t phase me. It also doesn’t mean I’ll turn a blind eye to the obvious actions that were taken that we know the evidence from.

On Barrs desk waiting to be executed when the time is right.

Fake News is doing everything to ignore this and protect Obama and his Deepstate traitors!

Something the enemy would do to the American people.

They are holding on to indictments for what? Political reasons? Sounds deep statey.

We are past political, it’s criminal!

Fake News!