Never underestimate the power of stupid

No, I’m not equating being incarcerated for illegally entering the country to putting Jews in camps for being Jews.

That would be you guys.

Nah, that’s you. No one can steal your title.

Its not illegal to enter America if your a refugee.

There are definitely a lot of people obsessed with her. A few of them might be on the left.

1 Like

Why is following the law so ■■■■■■■ hard for liberals?

Can I start picking and choosing which laws I want to follow?

Changing the parameters I see.

There is NO LAW suggesting it is a criminal act to enter American undocumented if your a refugee, there is a UN treaty protecting free movement of refugee.

They are refugees which is why they are not being sent to federal prison.

You would rather just kill them before they are born.

Celebrate that.

So, you believe the proper way to handle refugees seeking a better life is to strip them from their family members and put them in cages as if they are drug dealers, rapists, or murderers? I mean, I know Trump likes to imagine all brown skilled people coming across the border that way because it helps him appeal to his xenophobic base, but the vast majority of these folks are just like you and me.

How about a shred of empathy be directed their way instead of scorn?

has anyone on the brilliant innocent left criticized AOC for this comparison yet?

was it even in the “newz”?

I actually tried to watch Rachel Maddow a few weeks ago. I had to turn her off after about 11seconds because I felt my brain cells beginning a mass suicide.

1 Like

*You’re

You’re welcome.

That doesn’t require permanently separating families and detaining people in camps full of cages.

Why cant YOU understand that?

Hell, no.

They embrace it.

hahaha…

uh huh

they’re “torture for the thinking man” arent they?

(or woman)

Were you bitching when Obama did it?

That says it all.

Everyone did, because it wasn’t humane, and it was stopped. He corrected the implementation of the policies.

Humanity isn’t something Trump really cares for.

We’ve allowed the concept of “refugee” to become meaningless. Now everyone knocking at the door is a refugee.

2 Likes

Refugee is a self-delcared statue, its up to a Judge to determine the merit.