Never Let a Crisis

Sarcasm?

I think he’s saying that because people have been warning of a pandemic arriving some day and we didn’t take strong enough measures to stop it happening, so it has, it is therefore a certainty that because people are warning of a climate apocalypse coming some day, unless we take strong enough measures against that happening, it will.

The logic seems somewhat flawed.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe COVID-19 was created by Republicans as their alternative to the Green New Deal since it’s not government intervention in the markets.

:laughing: :laughing:

Why not?

Projected over 10% GDP decline by the end of the century.

The world is full of world leaders who preach & dictate the religion of Global Warming, willing to sacrifice mankind at the alter of their $$carbon tax$$ gods. It’s the fastest growing & most dangerous radical religious cult on the planet and Obama is one of the worst Judas priests they’ve got!

1 Like

Good question.

I heard it’s the second fastest growing cult behind trumpism

But no one could ever beat Obamamania!

High school friend on facebook when I explained to him the following:

2 weeks ago: 100 deaths
1 week ago: 1000 deaths
this week: 5,100 deaths
next week (if we cut the rate in HALF): 12,000 deaths
2 weeks from now (if we cut the rate in HALF): 27,000 deaths

I explained to him that last year, we had 2,600 deaths in the WORST week of flu. We had almost double that this last week and will have 4x this next week. We’re already worse than flu (not sure why the ■■■■ this has to be said). Crickets.

1 Like

No, we are not.

This last week we had more COVID-19 deaths than the worst week of 2018-2019 flu season. This next week it will be 4x. At the peak we will have more deaths on the daily than the worst flu week last season.

What, you think before we surpass 2018-2019 flu deaths (in 2-3 weeks), COVID-19 deaths are just going to plummet?

We are not worse than the flu today.

Are we supposed to believe you are unfamiliar with the official CDC average number of flu fatalities of 61,000 since 2010?

1 Like

What does climate change have to do with the COVID-19 pandemic? This guy is really, really stretching. But that is what he always does.

1 Like

I don’t know, and neither do you. What I do know is this:

Is not true. And I’m sure why it has to be said.

I think the fatal cases will fall exponentially.

No it’s not. That was the WORST year. The average is about 37,500.

Even if you base it off the very first CASE in the US, we’re absolutely worse in the equivalent time than flu. Way worse.

You might want to let them know their web site is in error.