Netflix: The Witcher Casts. . . .

I’m more interested in who they cast as Triss Merigold. Yeah, I’m that guy.

That was kind of my thought too but put a fake scar on there and some makeup I’m sure they’ll figure it out.

Blasphemous

:rofl:

I’m the guy who tried to get them both, and ended up chained to the bed.

Now I can’t help but picture yall pressing pause to google which choice to make to get digital women nekkid and i’m not sure how you’ll ever get my respect back.

Don’t act like you haven’t googled “Tomb Raider Naked Lara Croft Cheat Code” before, Mr. High Horse. And for the record, there isn’t a cheat code for that.

If I had googled, I wouldn’t have ended up tied to the bed, and had to be rescued by the minstrel guy.

Come on dudes…guy runs around slays monsters and bangs some chicks. Hell yea

The first and last one is very good imho. I didn’t like the second one.

Have you ever watched the Honest Game Trailer for Witcher 3? It’s ■■■■■■■ priceless. “Meet a hero who’s not just a freak but a super freak.”

1 Like

By your avatars I assume you enjoy comics, have you heard of the new Watchmen HBO series? I am excited for it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/live-feed/watchmen-tv-series-damon-lindelof-works-at-hbo-1014987

Yeah, I’m going watch it.

I enjoyed the movie. Granted it’s been awhile since I saw the movie, I wonder what they’re going to do in order to make a series out of it. They left out the entire comic within a comic storyline. There were a bunch of comics published a few years ago examining different watchmen characters… or something… I might picked up one or two of them.

The Watchmen are being integrated into the D.C. universe right now. Title is Doomsday Clock.

Wrong

Guy runs around. Then guy needs a nap.
Then needs to pick some bushes.
Then needs to talk to a blacksmith.
Not that blacksmith.
The other one.
Far away.
But that blacksmith needs you to fetch something from that first blacksmith.
Guy needs a boat to get back there.
But pterodactyl’s bite the guy on that boat, and that guy on the boat can only make steps that are twenty feet wide so that guy falls off that boat and then some mermaids ate him.
■■■■ that guy.

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjFsj6JHEdq/?utm_source=ig_embed

sob can’t even write a linear fan letter.

.>

I ran into this on another site.

Andrew Lincoln for Geralt over Carvell?

Of course there is always Matt Mercer, he’s already go the costume!!!

(Don’t feel bad if you don’t know him. )

I found out yesterday that The Witcher 3 is supposed to work on Linux through Steam because of Valve’s new project Proton. In about an hour I should be able to test it out.

Also, because I was a dumbo when putting my graphics card in, I had it plugged into a PCIe x4 slot instead of the PCIe x16 slot. This explains so much in why I didn’t see that much of an improvement when I upgraded to a nvidia 1080 card, and why my screen would sometime freeze for a second seemingly randomly.

I loved the game… but I did find it hilarious that it would present from time to time a moral quandry in world where you basically super murder people who stand in your way from getting from point A to point B.

Oooooh. I just turned the graphics to Ultra. This looks amazing.

I just have to say. Having your graphics card plugged into the right slot REALLY makes a difference. I’ve been wowing myself all day on how pretty things can get.