Nenana river ice break up game—no there is no such thing as global warming

DeSantis doesn’t get bogged down with petty comments or take it personal.

He’s going to make a fine pres soon…and that scares the crap out of libs.

3 Likes

Most trump supporters are robots. Repeating what he has spewed.

You obviously aren’t a true believer.

Pity.

Allan

That’s just a pathetic comment. You automatically dismiss “most” of the 80 million people that voted for Trump and think they’re too stupid to think on their own? Maybe we liked his reduction in regulatory burden. Maybe we liked the direction we were moving on the border. Maybe we liked the gains we made on drilling on federal lands for oil. (Yes, we made gains under Obama but that was on PRIVATE land so let’s not pretend he gets credit for that). Maybe we liked the fact that ISIS was destroyed in months rather than decades. Maybe we liked that we were drawing down in Afghanistan and working on a way to leave without the Taliban taking full control back (Thanks Biden). Maybe we liked the increase in US manufacturing. Maybe we HATED how much money we spent. Maybe we didn’t agree with his Warp Speed and putting Fauci up there. Maybe we thought he should have vetoed a bill or two. Maybe we didn’t like his bragging and embellishing on his accomplishments. Maybe we didn’t care for the tweets but maybe we voted for him because policy wise, he was the best we’ve had in decades. He certainly wasn’t perfect and I didn’t like the debt we ran up, I wanted us to be cutting budgets but name someone that would have done better… Democrats are a disaster when it comes to the budget and Republicans are typically democrat lite… Just saying, to dismiss “most” Trump supporters as being robots is just flat out ignorant. I think Biden voters are largely misguided but I don’t think they’re stupid or mindless. I just think they don’t understand the ramifications of Democrat policies. I think there’s a radical fringe that are the most vocal that are morons but that’s not even close to most of them.

2 Likes

Exactly. Only most not all. And it was less than 80 and even less than 75.

I have friends who voted for trump. They at least acknowledged his flaws.

Do you?

Allan

Correct. Humans evolved well along in a several million year era of ice ages. Cold is normal for our species. But within the span of human existence, we have flourished during this current interglacial period, and done particularly well during the warmest periods of the Holocene epoch. (On the other hand, humans came close to extinction during the Younger-Dryas, when the warming that ended the last ice age reversed for 1200 years.) I don’t know how warm would be too warm for humans, but as you said, the long term normal for the planet is significantly warmer than it is now or is expected to become any time soon.

2 Likes

Don’t waste one pixel on him.

He’s one of the ultimate troll-post suppliers on the board.

And he seems proud that people think his posts are stupid.

Not a troll. Have been here since 2002 teaching cons the truth.

You don’t like me, that’s fine.

I am not a troll.

I give facts that you disagree with.

And the fact is that less than 80 million citizens voted for trump.

That’s a stone cold fact. Less than 75 even.

Allan

Did you read what I wrote? Sounds like you’re one of those guys that reads the first sentence and ignores the rest. I suppose you’ll end up being one of those guys that just gets tuned out.

Even further than that, we can look at the planet today. Where do people live? Near the equator or near the poles?

1 Like

It’s good for one’s self-esteem to be proud of something. :wink:

It is not in your purview to decide whether you are or are not a troll. That assessment is exclusively left to your peers and/or the moderators.

But only a troll or someone proud to post stupidity would bring Trump into a response to a post that had nothing to do with him or anything he did, like you did there. Face it Allan, Trump is not the appropriate response for everything posted by conservatives on this Board and doing so just makes you appear either stupid or trollish.

Actually it is.

Allan

Trump thought global warming was a hoax foisted upon us by the Chinese.

That is a indisputable fact.

How can I be trolling by stating facts?

Allan

Maybe Samm isn’t the one to answer that question. Lol.

Allan

Actually it’s not. Read the ToS.

Wrong again. I live near the pole … I know first hand that relatively few people live here.

1 Like

I know who I am. I don’t need anyone to tell me what I am.

I am not a troll.

If I was I would get one of those little yellow thingie from a mod.

Allan

Hmmm!

Not much change…

2 Likes

Maybe you aren’t and maybe you are. It’s not for you to say. You only get one of those little yellow thingies if someone reports you and a mod agrees.

If you really want one though, I’m sure a mod would oblige if you asked in a trollish manner. :wink:

Do we have the same two pictures from the South Pole? You are only showing the North and I agree not much change.

Allan