Near Identical Crime: Democrat Immunity for Testimony Against Republican?

Well these are the lamest replies I’ve seen here yet. In your haste to now t have a Democrat bad guy you premised I stated this as undeniable fact.

1. I clearly stated IF this proves to be true. I did not accept it as fact.

2. The individuals listed worked for high profile democrat campaigns AND one in unison with Manafort and some guy in the Ukraine. the same acts engaged in by Manafort. In other words, the same alleged crime. Hence, the immunity.

The OP stands. You all can’t have an honest intellectual hypothetical discussion then that’s on y’all. However, the names in the story changed but the “facts” remain. [quote=“AlwaysRight, post:1, topic:7812, full:true”]
Let us ASSuME this is true. Let us assume democrat, Tony Podesta, close friend and big fundraiser for the Clintons, is being granted immunity for crimes committed, in exchange for testifying against republican, Paul Manafort. The alleged crimes are “nearly identical.”

What say you democrats? Do you have issues with this? Why or why not?

[/quote]

I’m not a Democrat, but I already explained to you how your hypothetical would not be a problem in this very thread. Limited immunity for failure to register as a foreign lobbyist, in order to secure testimony against Manafort for his multitude of crimes would be perfectly acceptable. Because failure to register is minor by comparison to most all of the other charges levied against Manafort. Hope that helps!