NBA Season 2018-2019

Well, the Lakers can kiss the playoffs goodbye. Seems that LeBron won’t be the difference after all and probably regret leaving the Eastern Conference.

If you’re thinking I’m serious after reading that statement, you can’t recognize sarcasm. :slight_smile:

Raptors looking really good with kawhi…

Sacramento Kings win their first game. On the road. Against the Thunder? Must mean they’re going to get blown out over the next six.

You better win when shumpert almost puts up 30 lol

1 Like

Spurs lakers game is whack

LeBron and the Lakers are now 0 - 3. Too early to be concerned?

Nah. They played warriors and rockets…2 best in west. Spurs and blazers are good too. It’s the west I guess. They looked a lot better with kuzma . Ingram is overrated. I suspect there will be a big trade midway through the season maybe for Anthony davis

Yep and yep.

I’d like to see lebron, McGee, kuzma, hart, lonzo as the starting line up. Trade kcp, ingram and something else for davis

No defense whatsoever in that lineup.

No defense in what they’vebeen doing. At least get some playmakers out there. Hart and ball have been shooting good. Kcp brick city

McGee is playing real good D

I was about to modify my post and mention this.

1 Like

Safe to say that LeBron and the Lakers will miss the playoffs, right?

What? They are currently the #7 seed. Barring injury to Lebron there is no reason to think they won’t be able to make the playoffs as a lower seed. I predicted before the season (look up a number of posts) they’d squeak in as a #7 or #8 seed and get eliminated in the 1st rd. I see no reason to change my prediction.

How’s the Lakers doing now. LeBron?

Like I said twice, they’ll make the playoffs. They are currently sitting just outside but Lebron was hurt for a month and they lost a lot of ground. Last night was a symptom of the team discontent over knowing half of them are probably being traded. Lakers might not get Davis but they’ll probably still do something and Lebron will then carry them in as a 7 or 8 seed where they’ll probably get eliminated.

Lakers are toxic right now. Kuz has really stepped up

I want to see Thunder vs. Raptors for finals.

Next year Lakers will be on top in west after free agency…bet klay thompson and durant leave gs