Nationwide Concealed Carry Coming?

So a Marine Veteran Named Lloyd Muldrow, from Virginia has a CCW license. He carried a 22 pistol across state lines into Md. He ran into a situation where a armed guy was attacking a third person. Muldrow helped the third person, and by all accounts saved the persons life. The police called the Marine a hero…Then arrested him for carrying in Md. He refuses to plead guilty or plea it down, and his case is being argued that why should he give up his constitutional right to carry just by crossing a state line. He doesnt loose any of his other constitutional rights, like due process, remain silent, or freedom of religion, why does he give up this one?

News article can be found here: Good Samaritan faces charges after stopping armed attacker in Baltimore - Washington Times

Video on case can be found here:

I hope he wins his case and any CCW holder can legally carry in any other state. An armed populace keeps every one else including the govt honest. If someone violates the law with a weapon, that person should be punished, not the rest of us.

3 Likes

I agree that we should not lose any of our Constitutional rights because we crossed state lines, but I’m firmly against a “national” license. That would be nothing short of a confiscation list.

3 Likes

I think the license for CCW should be issued by the state, and it is good in all 50. But I also feel if a CCW holder does something stupid, the state he is in ought to be able to revoke the license for all 50. So if a CCW holder from Virginia gets drunk and brandishes a weapon in Ohio, then an Ohio Judge should be able to confiscate his weapon and his CCW license upon conviction.

1 Like

I have no problem with that, I just don’t want to see a national database of gun owners. But then again, there more than likely already is one.

1 Like

More conspiracies eh???

1 Like

You can carry in Tn without a license now. There are other states as well such as Tx.

It isn’t cc here either. You can carry openly though i don’t know why you would want to.

2 Likes

We have to create new conspiracy theories because all of our old ones have proven true.

7 Likes

Lol sure mate.

Hey may be @BraveGear is writing the post from a fema camp who knows?

I am surprised that we don’t already have nationwide constitutional carry.

LOL We will never know because Obamas secret police make people vanish in the middle of the night.

1 Like

Missouri and 22 other states (and counting) do not require a permit/license to carry concealed. This is known as Constitutional Carry.

We all have the right to carry concealed. It’s just that some states are more flagrant than others with their constitutional infringements.

4 Likes

Classic! Thanks for posting this.

Well, I’m not sure how many just “vanish,” as you say. So far it’s mostly having heavily armed FBI kick in our doors in the middle of the night because we are Trump supporters.

1 Like

Has your door been kicked in? Please provide proof that the only reason FBI have made arrests or served warrants is because the person in question is a Trump supporter. I assume you have also researched just how many arrests, warrants etc the FBI works each day. Just to get some sort of context.

Give it a break… You sound like a broken record.

1 Like

Ah the old trick of just posting one sentence and not the entire post.

Hey you make these accusations but have nothing but conspiracy fuelled ■■■■■■■■ to back them up.

Sorry if I like to see some proof or evidence of the claims you make. Just because you say something does not make it true.

LOL…yeah, I’m just an old trickster.

God, you people are priceless.

1 Like

I see how you continue to evade the question and deflect. Impressive how you do that.

Thanks for confirming with your none answer that you just regurgitate meaningless conspiracy crap.

It’s a fact.