National Enquirer publisher says they paid off Playboy model Karen McDougal in concert with Trump’s presidential campaign

:laughing:

The funniest part is when a breezy, ho-hum, wake-me-when-the-movie-gets-interesting dismissal ends up sounding as desperate as you noticed.

this is fine

1 Like

So those appear to be the two routes: disappear from the forum or continue to deny.

There doesn’t seem to be a third choice.

I prefer option two for my own sake.

Holy cow. If this is true, Tiny is in a bit of a jam.

Oh yes, totally fine. Let me know when somethmjsnsbnsj Jakarta ndnksxkxm. Kxkkdkksks nskkskskskks jzkksksuzjjs

Trump supporter finally snapping mid-sentence

3 Likes

Ahead of what?

Nothing is happening nothing is happening nothing is happening la la la la la la la!!

1 Like

funny you should say that

1 Like

No, it’s not. It’s the antidote.

We’ll add this to the list.

“Actual real evidence”? No. Somebody saying they did something is not evidence. It’s an allegation. If you want to bring down a sitting President, you’ve got to do better than a third party claim. Now get on with it and get it done.

We just did.

No, it’s the hypocrisy. I’ve already explained this to you.

Whataboutism, in politics, is when a person can’t defend a position or policy or person, so they point a finger to the “other side” and say “look, they did it too” to justify their person or side doing that thing.

Example: Trump does X. Obama supporter calls out Trump for doing X. Trump supporter says “whatabout when Obama also did X” to justify Trump doing X. But X is something Trump and his supporters condemned Obama for doing. Thus, the hypocrisy.

Whataboutism is the hypocrisy.

Wrong. Again. Like always.

What list?

Us? What mess are we in?

No, it’s not. I already explained it to you. “In politics”? :rofl:

The Big List of Things Libs Don’t Understand.

No you didn’t. You didn’t explain anything-you just lower-lopped and then tucked tail and departed.

Are we talking about this in a political forum? Regarding politics? Is there some other context to 'whataboutism" that is relevant to what is being discussed?

Someone saying something is not evidence? Really? Also you don’t think that there are documents that back up the claim? Remember, Cohen’s office was raided.

It isn’t up to me how fast this happens, so you are complaining to wrong guy… but to make an argument that there isn’t evidence is extremely silly.