National Archives Slaps ‘Harmful Content’ Warning On Constitution, All Other Founding Documents

Is this some state over US loyalty thing?

Sure. Who has policing authority?

Lol and not an American citizen.

Please.

You who talk of the second amendment of the United States consitituion.

Allan

Let’s see. Federal or state laws? State and local police. State. Federal laws. The feds.

There is a clear and distinct delineation of powers.

Allan

“America” is a region, an idea.

Excuse me for not being exact.

We are both United States citizens, sex male, who communicate in the same common tongue.

We reside in the one of the 50 United States.

We have a lot in common despite your protests to the contrary.

Allan

:point_up_2:t4::+1:t4:

United.

Allan

There are multiple policing authorities. Fed, State, Local.

Are we really that united?

America is more like the old Austrian-Hungarian Empire than France. Outside of the widely commonly used language.

It’s roughly 11 nations being held together by a common tongue. The cultures are extremely different between regions. And they are only growing more pronounced over time.

2 Likes

Mmmmm

Hear! Hear!

100% yes.

Exploiting those differences instead of highlighting the commonalities has been a political strategy for those who want to return to Wilsonian lassez faire system.

And the sad thing is that is had worked.

The fractures in the Union are being exploited by Birchers who would rather see the country destroyed than have even a whiff of something that doesn’t completely bow down to an oligarchy.

1 Like

And I used to be intellectually intimidated.

What do you and I have in common?

… Bop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du, oh yeah

2 Likes

Dammit! Now that ■■■■■■■ song is stuck in my head.

1 Like

why does this talk only come up when Republican lose elections.

3 Likes

Nah I don’t buy that nations crap. There are a lot of people who live in jersey who weren’t born here.

Did they just assimilate into liking Taylor ham?

Allan

1 Like

We also have a United military in common. How do those 11 nations armed forces member survive being given order to someone who doesn’t understand their separate culture?

Or perhaps there is a military culture that overcomes those 11 separate entities culture.

Allan