Nancy’s “Secret” Meetings

What does that have to do with you all carrying on about these meeting being classified and secret. When it is stated at the beginning that these meetings are not classified.
So you great revelation that republicans are at the meetings is suppose to tell me what? What does republicans being in the room have to do with if the hearings are classified or not.

Are the hearings classified? I though they were not.

The meetings are not “secret democrat meetings” of republicans are involved as well. They can all hear the same testimony at the same time.

The meeting are held in a SCIF.

The hearing are held in a SCIF which is a room set up for classified information, what the Republican are asking for are public hearing in which you or I could simply attend.

to enter a SCIF you need proper clearance.

They are not secret meeting since they are recorded and someone take notes and those note are persevered.

Wanted to be arrested for the photo op, is what some are speculating.

2 Likes

To manipulate the base.

LOL. If Republicans had been excluded, I think you would have heard about it. :rofl:

Because he’s an idiot performing for an audience of ONE.

Well, he’s got the mugshot ready to go.

2 Likes

.^

How are these depositions secret?

It’s been pubic knowledge in the news for weeks, dare I say months.
.^^^^

1 Like

So that they don’t bias the testimony of witnesses to come?

I know. Donald Trump of all people. A coastal elite lib conman. It is mind-numbing.

From the schedule, these aren’t hearings or meetings, they are depositions.

You and your facts.

Stop it! Heads may explode.

Who am I kidding, they will just be ignored if they don’t fit their preferred narrative.

2 Likes

They did the samething during nixon…
These are rules written by the gop that you defend.

Tough for you

Yes you do…

title of thread: Nancy’s “Secret” Meetings

Facts of the case.

1. There is an impeachment inquiry.
  2. Witnesses are questioned by both republicans and democrats in closed session. These are not secret meetings
  3. Nancy Pelosi announced the impeachment inquiry but is not among
    The congresspeople who are deposing the witnesses.

Allan

Suddently there is a problem with misleading thread titles, take a look at this entire forum as it is full of misleading, dishonest and “yellow journalism” titles. :roll_eyes: Nancy is in charge of the HOR and if there are secret meetings going on it’s with her permission and approval… period!!

She needs to get off her ancient behind and get her gang of House Dems together to vote on things that the American people actually care about and that would help them and the country, like lower medication drug prices and the USMCA trade agreement!

1 Like

Nancy is just following the rules set by Republicans for inquiries in 2015. Direct your outrage towards them.

Nancy is using the rules of the house to her advantage as did her predecessor, Paul Ryan.

How come you never complained about the rules when Paul was in charge?

Allan