Nancy Pelosi Says She Will Send Articles of Impeachment to Senate Next Week

Originally published at: Nancy Pelosi Says She Will Send Articles of Impeachment to Senate Next Week | Sean Hannity

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi confirming Friday she will send the Democrats’ Articles of Impeachment against President Trump to the United States Senate next week; ending three weeks of confusion surrounding the documents.

“I have asked Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler to be prepared to bring to the Floor next week a resolution to appoint managers and transmit articles of impeachment to the Senate,” Pelosi wrote to House colleagues.

President Trump ripped the House Democrats’ never-ending impeachment fantasy Thursday morning; saying Nancy Pelosi won’t disclose her Articles because they reveal the entire inquiry was a “joke and a scam.”

“Pelosi doesn’t want to hand over The Articles of Impeachment, which were fraudulently produced by corrupt politicians like Shifty Schiff in the first place, because after all of these years of investigations and persecution, they show no crimes and are a joke and a scam!” posted Trump on Twitter.

Pelosi doesn’t want to hand over The Articles of Impeachment, which were fraudulently produced by corrupt politicians like Shifty Schiff in the first place, because after all of these years of investigations and persecution, they show no crimes and are a joke and a scam!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 9, 2020

Senator Dianne Feinstein urged Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi to end her political stunt regarding the Articles of Impeachment Wednesday; telling the top Democrat to send the documents to the US Senate if it’s truly “serious and urgent.”

“Time plays an unknown role in all of this, and the longer it goes on, the less the urgency becomes. So if it’s serious and urgent, it should come over. If it isn’t, don’t send it over,” said Feinstein.

“I’m not a big fan of impeachment but I think there’s enough to take a good look, and we should,” she said.

Dianne Feinstein says it’s time for Speaker Nancy Pelosi to send the impeachment articles to the Senate.

“If we’re going to do it, she should send them over,” the California Democrat said. “I don’t see what good delay does.”

— Laura Litvan (@LauraLitvan) January 8, 2020

“I think it needs to start. I really do,” said Sen. Joe Manchin. “Let us do what we have to do over here.”

“I think the time has passed. She should send the articles over,” added Sen. Chris Murphy.

Read the full report at CNBC.

Democrats want everyone to stop calling them traitors for voting to impeach with no crime.