Nancy just made one of her stooopidest comments

It was a dig to get under his skin.

Remind him that she owns him.

Pointing out blatant hypocrisy isn’t whataboutism. No one believes or cares about any Trumpist pearl clutching.

Hillary isn’t running for president and Nancy Pelosi doesn’t want to bother with an impeachment proceeding that’s going to go nowhere.

And its so-called conservatives who cant stop talking about it…kinda tells you something

Another one that frightens the Cult…it’s pretty obvious.

No not really. I don’t see Democrats futilely enraged with Trump, I see mostly rational, deliberate action.

eta: There is anger at his administration for separating immigrant children from their families, with in some cases little hope of reuniting them. But I’d like to think the anger over that bit of incompetence is bipartisan.

Because she hates divisiveness.

1 Like

The intolerant (Trump) does not deserve to be tolerated

Snicker.

Did you read her entire statement?

You support(ed) Trump.

That’s all that will ever be needed to say to dismantle any complaints you have have Democrats or their policies from now on.

Right, because you’re doing the thing right-wingers LOVE to do, and do on the radio and TV all day and all night: telling themselves and their cult following that the disdain for Trump and his reckless, idiotic words and deeds is all just irrational “hatred.”

Yeah, that comment really stung and hurt a lot of trump supporters. The truth hurts.

You may not like her, but she gets the job done. :slight_smile:
I feel the same way about Mitch. He gets his job done.

Because Trump is weak and it’s another way to control him.

Great reasons not to impeach. Lol

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1105783270262927360?s=21

Sad to think that this country is being run by a few media personalities. Why does this ■■■■■■■ clown care what’s on TV?

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1105789414565908480?s=21

Nancy is fun to watch though. Even though she is stupid.

She makes even the Republican Swamp even look good/smart. lol.