Nancy just made one of her stooopidest comments

I think the gop goes down with the ship

2 Likes

Admit it, you’re just pissed that the dems will spent their time on moving legislations and committee investigations of Trump instead of wasting time on the bad PR move that impeachment would be. And let’s face it, it’s going nowhere in the Senate, so why bother. She’s not the dumbass the R’s were when they went after Clinton and they took a huge PR hit.

1 Like

He’ll be hiding out in the Russian embassy ala Assange at the Ecuadorian.

Anyone who is paying attention knows that the GOP Senate would never ever convict donnie. They all are too in thrall to him and whoever controls him.

Crazy donnie was going on about airplanes today. That’s who CRCs voted for.

And at that time Republicans squawked endlessly about how impeachment was ESSENTIAL to uphold the rule of law and maintain the integrity of the office of the presidency. Remember, @LindseyGraham? Look at those weasels now.

1 Like

They know impeachment is their only chance to get the PR game back on their side.

The majority democrat house has enough votes to impeach. They should follow their convictions and take the vote.

So. Does the Senate have enough to convict?

Forgot the senate bub.

Dies in the senate thus a waste of time

Nancy is such a witch with a capitol “B” if she want’s to see worthless all she has to do is look in the mirror.

Lol. Pelosi’s obviously doing a lot right, seeing how futilely enraged she has you Trumpists.

This is one example as to why I know Pelosi is doing a helluva job.

1 Like

When?

When?
[/quote]

You haven’t made sense in a long time. It’s hard to count the number of threads and posts.

1 Like

To be fair…you may disagree…but also to be fair, nothing has been proved as of yet. So I am good with no impeachment until there’s something to impeach about.

When he’s done. What did it take Starr? Two…two and a half years?

Well, Roxie, I won’t disagree with that.
I hate that woman. Still, see her with that giant gavel. Drives me crazy.

By that logic, Trump is doing a lot right.