Nancy just made one of her stooopidest comments

impeachment brings about a whole world of hurt. They want to play this out, not make waves, and ride the blue wave to the house, senate and white house. If they impeach…they realize that to half the country they look like petulant children, and then if they don’t, he continues to be the center of negative attention. It is a wise move on her part. Makes them look all business, and keeps the President squarely in the hot seat.

4 Likes

I don’t agree with that. The president is a crook. To enforce the law is not the act of a child. It’s an act of the brave.

There’s nothing too stupid to be posted here.

Ya agreed. Dems took the House which effectively stops him from enacting supremely bad policy decisions or the horror that is his budget proposal.

18 short months till the next election. I’d far rather have the electorate make a decision based on his “accomplishments” than be dealing with impeachment hearings that will go nowhere based on 5th Ave politics.

However, if…big if…the Mueller report shows evidence of serious crimes that rise to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors, I do think the House will be forced to impeach. We’ll see.

Only requires simple majority in the house to impeach.

Sorry, you are correct,

House just needs Majority to impeach and send to the senate.

My bad

Lol “the guts”. Some of you really spend a lot of time in your own heads.

1 Like

I thought you guys hated whataboutism.

Even accepting the hyperobole no they have not claimed that.

Forensic accountant, eh? Man, I’d love to pick your brain sometime. Bet you have some stories.

He’s going to escape to Russia on his final day.

I can only laugh in the face of a trump supporter criticizing anyone for making a stupid comment…

They have forsaken all credibility in that and most other departments…

Actually the house only needs half, the senate you need 2/3. If I recall two impeachment that the house passed was perjury and other one was obstruction of justice. Two others had failed. One I think was abuse of power.

I admitted that I was wrong

Yeah post 46. Seen that afterwards.

Just following the thread.

Easy to confuse since they are all part time seasonal workers.

No they dont

Theres still lots of room for damage cheeto can do.

Totally…and he will

I think we are getting closer to the point of “hey stop being so afraid” but i can understand why its futile now.