Nancy just made one of her stooopidest comments

That’s not what the left has been saying for the past 2 and 1/2 years.

“It’s the beginning of the end”.

“Libs will cheer it.”???

The OP literally simply posted a drive-by sound bite and omitted the rest of her comments. Nothing but an internet chat-board tactic.

But libzzzzzzzz.

Sad.

2 Likes

If she had supported impeachment you’d be here crying about it. And now we learn that she doesn’t support impeachment, and yet still, here you are crying about it. Cons HAVE to have something to cry about. I feel sorry for them…

2 Likes

She is right…unless there is something compelling why bother? He rides out his term…everything will be held up in courts…then hopefully boot him out and let the law take it from there.

It’s been interesting to watch. Part of Trump’s campaigning in the fall was “YOU HAVE TO VOTE REPUBLICAN - THEY’LL IMPEACH ME IF YOU DON’T!!”

Then they get the House, and Pelosi is saying “nah - he’s not worth it.”

3 Likes

High crimes and misdemeanors. I haven’t seen any yet.

I totally agree. Donnie isn’t worth it. Let his clock run out in 2020, and let NY have him for trial.

They already have. In this thread.

Yes, I think that is what LucyLou meant. It provides the context that the GOP Congress is so blatant in its support of Trump, regardless of the evidence against him so far, e.g the SDNY accusation against Individual-1, that a Senate trial would almost certainly end in an acquittal at this point. In her view, that would divide the country even more. Though she doesn’t say so, I’m sure she also fears a similar backlash of increased support for Trump a la Clinton in 1998, and she’s too smart to risk that. Unlike Trump, she actually IS playing chess.

2 Likes

No big bother, they got the votes.

Nancy said he isn’t worth it because of the divisiveness an impeachment would cause.
Nancy has a long history of being against divisiveness, always being moderate in her language and willing to compromise even when she has power.
And to start ending divisiveness, she starts off with “he’s not worth it”. Many more insults of the President and supporters to come.
Because of not divisive.

What an enormous liar she is.
She doesn’t have any evidence of the fake accusations that she and her pals have been making for two years or she would start impeachment tomorrow.
And she would not be saying this now unless she knew there wasn’t anything coming up in the Mueller report that would support impeachment.

2/3 needed for impeachment

Dem’s hold 235 seats. Will take a vote of 287 to impeach. Where you getting the other 37 votes from?

I doubt she means it. If Mueller ever has the guts to release the report, I’m sure she’ll find something to change her mind.

I believe you started one thread on this yesterday. Did it not go as you hoped it would?

Pelosi’s statement, in part: "Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it,” she told [the Washington Post].

Of course Pelosi is smart to say that, at this point. She doesn’t want the Democratic party to be perceived as doing nothing but trying to impeach Trump. I saw her say, but can’t find quote, that there is important work to do on issues that affect people day-to-day, and she wants to focus on those.

It’s smart because if evidence is produced by the House or Mueller that make impeachment a compelling, bipartisan demand, she can adopt an appropriate position without contradiction. If not, then she’s not in a position of looking disappointed.

She’s outmaneuvered Trumpists, again.

That comment was meant for one person only and we know it got under his skin.

No argument from me on that!

The 2/3 vote is required in the senate.

1 Like

A whole lot of truth has been revealed. Ya boi is a lying philander who regularly sells out the presidency for his own profit. It is known.

Sadly, too man republican senators don’t care much about that anymore. Pelosi didn’t close any doors here, she coldly acknowledges the political reality that if impeachment was brought today, there aren’t enough good republicans left for it to succeed.

I still have my Mike Pence 2019 shwag ready to go though.

1 Like

Why say dumb things? He’s legally mandated to complete his report and submit it to Barr.
You don’t even make sense anymore.

2 Likes

To the fainting couch!

Meanwhile, our vulgarian president spews hate filled invective that just warms his lil trumpists lil hearts.