Nancy just made one of her stooopidest comments

When asked about impeachment, she said, and I quote. “He’s just not worth it.” Seriously? What the hell? Her party has been claiming that he is the most corrupt president in history and should probably be in prison for about 100 different offenses… For two and a half years they have accused him of treason with the Russians. And now, suddenly this is no longer worthy of impeachment? Jeez Nancy, if this isn’t then what is?

1 Like

Lololol its a brilliant move…

He’s doing just fine falling on his own face, he doesn’t need the Democrats help.

1 Like

Personally, I agree - the dude just isn’t worth it. I say let him finish his term - then hopefully voters will relocate this clown out of the Oval Office. Then, he can be the SDNY’s problem child.

4 Likes

The Mueller report isn’t out yet, why impeach when the other option is to see fat donald be taken out in handcuffs from the WH once he loses in 2020?

Then what crime would be worth it?

Too bad the republican house could not do this with Clinton.

the results (not guilty) were a foregone conclusion,

Allan

1 Like

He hasn’t been charged with a crime yet, remember?

Got to have that decision in before you can proceed with impeachment anyway. That investigation is still underway.

1 Like

Impeachment right now is basically a non starter

By the time the verdict is reached (not guilty)
it is time for reelection.

Allan

Why not include the rest of her comment?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Any day the truth will be revealed. Aaaaaany day.:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

The crime that’s supported by so much evidence even Republican senators will be forced to acknowledge it.

You and your brethren can continue to claim fake news when that happens.

1 Like

Lol, you must be new here. :joy:

2 Likes

I personally like him there being dumb, crying about airplanes, being the face of the Republican Party. Can’t wait to see him lose in 2020.

3 Likes

Our government discourse has devolved into internet chat-board tactics. Debate by sound-bite. Debate by insult. Zingers win.

On both sides.

Libs will cheer it.

“Good one, Garth!”

First reply to the thread makes my point.

While there may be some who may think that way, I realize that these investigations take time. I would rather them take their time and get it right than rush through and get something wrong.

But then, I’m a forensic accountant. Nothing really ticks me off like getting my t’s crossed and I’s dotted, just to see someone who I’ve proven is dirty go free because someone else rushed through and made errors that result in a hung jury, or the case being thrown out in court.

3 Likes

He couldn’t even move his agenda with with unified government. It’s fine if he just sits in the seat for two more years. We have the 25th amendment just in case.

1 Like

Yes, wasting political capital on a process that has no chance of reaching a conviction in the Senate is absolutely not worth it.

6 Likes

You mean this?

"Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it."

From the party who just spent the past two years doing everything they could possibly do to divide Americans along any perceivable line? Funny stuff Nancy.

Actually the rest of her statement is even stooopider than part I quoted. If she thought she could get an ounce of political benefit out of impeachment, she would be all over it. If she had any integrity she would simply state the truth. They don’t have a case for impeachment.

They have lied to you for two plus years.