Name the Date That Co-vid History Rewriters Wanted the Shutdown To Take Place?

You live in a fanstay world. Trump did NO SUCH THING.
They started ramping up on Jan 21st because of the rise in China. Do you think 3m ONLY made the masks for the US?
They knew after the H1N1 where they were not prepared - that they needed to look ahead.
Bascly -all your proved is that EVEN 3M took it more serious then Trump and recognized the issue BEFORE Trump.

Trump didnt call them.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2020-03-25/3m-doubled-production-of-n95-face-masks-to-fight-coronavirus

2 Likes

:rofl:

What in the hell did I just read?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Good Lord.

It is all inaccurate.

Lol :rofl:

Oh sneaky.

1 Like

Read the actual report.

I addressed each point in this thread.

Oh Lucy.

You are confusing “Inaccurate” with “not the narraive Trump team told me and I wanted to beleive”

3 Likes

Its not like WH spend month saying shutdown was wrong or anything

And this article that is extremely well sourced and that you refuse to read or even make an attempt to refute lays out the truth about Trump’s failures across the entire timeline of this crisis.

Not at all.

@WCD9973 is absolutely correct.

That article is utter horse ■■■■■ The title alone tells the story.

No he is not.

:rofl:

Oh noes. The title says something mean about Dear Leader. We can never read anything that has a mean title.

6 Likes

It was wrong.

i dont know what you are posting about. Think you have the wrong reply.
I had a post nothing about masks. I posted about, with links, quotes, etc. timeline of How Biden had everything right, predicted things ealier, recomended action sooner, saw the truth sooner, and was saying the right things months ahead of time while Trump ignored and minimized.

Neberska said to THAT post it was 100% accurate.
you have been saying it was not accurate -despite the evidence in forms of quotes, links, newpaper articles, even a dated tweet.

1 Like

Don’t do that please. The President of the United States did not kill 10s of thousands of Americans and you know it.

1 Like

I am posting about the truth about the COVID response.

Joe Biden didn’t see ■■■■ .

1 Like

I mean - I have posted links where he started doing a warning about a pandemic in OCT, and in Jan raised the red flag about Covid.

You said he didnt see ■■■■ would be like me posting “SneakySFDude has not posted at all in this thread”

Its a demonstrable lie.

1 Like

His inactions and failures have ABSOLUTELY been responsible for tens of thousands of American deaths at the hands of this pandemic. I’ve been saying that for weeks and weeks now and believe it deeply and fully.

1 Like