NAFTA talks upended when Trump says he won’t compromise at all with Canada

Remarks made off the record to Bloomberg leaked to the Toronto Star, which now has the Canadians accusing the US of negotiating in Bad Faith.

The best deals, folks.

1 Like

And let’s watch how the stock market reacts to that.

FYI…

So who else was in the room with Trump and the Bloomberg guy? Can’t wait to find out. Had to be someone who wasn’t a reporter.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if it turned out to be the person brought in to stop White House leaking

Bill Shine?

I mean, it’s been bad since Day One but it’s going to be a a raging torrent of leaks from here on out. Everyone still stuck in the Trump administration is gonna wanna say they were Deep Throat when this house of cards comes tumbling down.

1 Like

John Kelly. Needlessly ■■■■■■■ with our allies doesn’t strike me a something he’d be okay with

If you take step back, it makes sense if you squint a little. Say you know these negotiations are not gonna work anyway, is there an upside to publicly having Trump seen as refusing to compromise?

1 Like

It was probably leaked on purpose by fat donald to discredit “the evil media”

Meh. There was a time I would have agreed with that. But anymore, General Kelly has shown himself to be completely neutered by the Master. He has bent the knee and kissed the ring like so many others.

My thoughts here as well. Also, hopefully will move the narrative away from Mueller, McGahn, Manafort, Cohen, Pecker, and Weisselberg, which seems to be consuming virtually all of Trump’s private time and emotion - rage.

I agree for the most part but I also got to hold out some hope that he’s still got his limits.

1 Like

I hope you are right here brother. Genuinely.