NAFTA NO GO: Trudeau Says NO DEAL that Doesn’t Protect Canada’s ‘Culture and Identity’ | Sean Hannity

There are wonderful things called Barrels, and you put the oil in barrels, and put them on Cargo Boats, and send them to a refinery.

Going to need a lot of boats.

More Business, more Jobs! MAGA! Winning!

Toyota nor Nissan build 3/4 or 1 ton light trucks. So I don’t know what reviews you’re talking about.

Also no one builds a more durable truck than Toyota. This is fact. I hauled well above what my 00 Tacoma was rated and it held up just fine.

The 3/4 ton and 1 tons play a specific role for specific users. Ranchers, hot shotters, the like. For most people 1/2 or midsize/compacts more than suffice. People typically buy more than they need when it comes to trucks.

Toyota doesn’t make a 3/4 or 1 ton model. They do not compete in that segment.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. No offense. But don’t comment on Toyota if you don’t even know their model line-up.

Toyota is also price competitive with the half ton American trucks. Nissan even more so.

Trucks costs less to design than cars. They also have much higher profit margins.

Ever heard of Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared?

I cant talk to someone , who has no clue what they are even talking about! Yes Trucks always have a better profit margin, it does not take a genius to know that. It also doesnt take a genius to know that when you get to the bigger models that people like Toyota cant compete.

Yes Toyota does have bigger models, they just dont mass produce them, look at the picture.

You lost the debate when you said Toyota doesnt make larger trucks.

That’s a good thing. he shouldn’t.

1 Like

Canada has culture? Who knew.

I never said they didn’t make half tons. That is some custom fab job on a Tundra.

The Tundra is a half-ton truck. It’s rated in the 8,000-12,000 pound tow class. 3/4 and 1 ton trucks are rated to tow 14-24,000 pounds.

Toyota didn’t produce that.

The San Antonio Truck plant produces Double Cab and Crew Max Tundras and all Tacomas. Toyota only sells two distinct truck lines in the US. Overseas they sell the Hilux. The Tacoma is based on the Land Cruiser Prado. The Tundra rides Toyota’s full size truck chassis that also underpins the Sequioa and the full size Land Cruiser.

I know my Toyotas dude.

LOL Keep up the lies and deception! Toyota does not make Fab Jobs! It is a limited production item! Get lost baby boy, you clearly dont know what your talking about! Even with evidence to links that show it, you deny it!

clearly you dont know them well enough!

So you agreed that no one can compete with US based Truck manufacturers in the bigger series models? I have been saying that, at least not when it comes to mass producing them. FYI that Toyota had a Duelly on it!

What link? You posted a pic that could have damn well been photoshopped. And by fab job I meant an aftermarket job. I work in the parts business you would be surprised what people can do when money is no object.

No ■■■■ Sherlock most 1 tons have dual rear wheels to for lower ground pressure when using a fifth wheel trailer.

And no. No one else makes anything in their class. Other companies make larger medium duty trucks. But in the light truck world the Americans are the only ones who build such trucks.