Nadler accuses Trump AND senators - impeach them all?

Pretty basic human relations let alone legal strategy.

Every Congressional manager has alienated the entire Senate with their presentation.

I think this could be over Friday when Rand Paul gets 6 more dismissal commitments.

:circus_tent:

So J. Biden got a corrupt prosecutor fired who was NOT actively investigating corruption and Burisma to get an anti-corruption prosecutor hired who WOULD actively investigate corruption.

Sorry, your theory doesn’t make sense.
.WW, PHS

1 Like

Yeah…I know. It’s all ok…nothing to see here. Run along…this was different.

Yeah…I know. What’s that you’re eating?

H. Biden joined the board in 2014. J. Biden got the corrupt prosecutor who WASN’T actively investigating corruption fired in 2016 and got him replaced with a prosecutor that WOULD investigate corruption.
.WW, PHS

1 Like

A Jalapeno Chicken and Cheese with Pretzel Crust Lean Pocket for breakfast.

Why
.WW, PHS

1 Like

Yeah, yeah…it’s all ok. Everyone gets a job paying 1 million dollars annually on the board of a company, your father deems corrupt, while the VP of the United States. Then when this corruption is being investigated, pull a quid pro quo, have your admission recorded and allow 1/2 to say…it’s dfferent. It’s an everyday thing…now move along and let’s impeach a President who operates totally outside the establishment and return things to normal.

1 Like

John Solomon.

Good gawd. The man’s opinion is crap.

1 Like

Trump not only poisoned the well, he’s contaminated the entire town of Republicanism.

1 Like

Perhaps.

I hope he takes up Pauls offer to sit in the gallery and watch the proceedings.

We might see the thespians sweat a bit.

Memo isn’t opinion.

Interpretation of memo can be. Where is the flaw?

He doesn’t have opinion. He passes along propaganda.

Yeah…I know…especially because he is one of the very few journalists left, that actually investigates his stories. Sheople food is much easier to swallow…amirite? :sunglasses:

John Solomon is gooo gooo goooood :sunglasses:

1 Like