Mystery case on grand jury subpoena now at U.S. Supreme Court

http://jamiedupree.blog.ajc.com/2018/12/23/mystery-case-on-grand-jury-subpoena-now-at-u-s-supreme-court/

Man, that was quick. What secrets are they trying to protect?

1 Like

This has been interesting to follow. For one it’s absolute proof that Muellers team just doesn’t leak, we have no idea which company this is and what country they’re owned by.

The obvious answer would be some foreign bank, but I still suspect some weird out of left field thing to arise.

Deutsche bank maybe.

1 Like

I thought it was a corporation owned by a foreign Govt though, Deutschebank is a multinational so it’d rule them out wouldn’t it?

I don’t know. And I worked for them 10 years ago. Lol.

You are probably right.

If it’s a foreign owned bank, National bank of Ukraine would be my bet. Manafort.

2 Likes

Another option is Rosneft. Which was discussed in the dossier. Long shot, but it’s owned by the Russian state. And someone got that $19B or parts of it.

3 Likes

Ah yep, Steele dossier.

1 Like

Nothing in the dossier has been proven false thus far. A lot of it has actually been verified as true. Some parts remain unknown as to their accuracy. But Mr. Steele places his confidence at around 75% in its accuracy which is really high for intel.

Remember when they laughed at The Pelican Brief?

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Will we get to find out anything about the case now that’s it’s been appealed to SCOTUS?

It’s crazy that all of us still have no idea what this case is about.

1 Like

I have an idea.

Huawei.

Or whoever put those secret chips into servers that are used throughout the government and defense industry.

Just a thought.

1 Like

I think @Safiel is an attorney. They don’t wake up until 10. Then they have to run by Starbucks.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

There’s gotta be a pee tape at this point.

And it makes it all the way to the Supreme Court, how apropos would that be?

2 Likes