My wish for Biden's first state of the union

Until then you’ll wring your hands over something that has no chance of happening, and even if by some miracle it did would be reversed after the midterms.

Your party is just fine.

I don’t have a party.

How about that - neither do I. Curious.

That’s the best you have?

I guess it’s easier to come after me than try to defend that ■■■■ show Biden just gave you.

The bidensplainin’ is going to get tiresome for some of the libs. Heck, it appears to be hard to do even now, since the only issue you could find was with something I said.

3 Likes

Then after that they should take a bag of dog poop, light it on fire, and leave it outside the door of the oval office and knock on the door. When Biden opens the door he’ll stomp on the flaming bag and totally get dog poop on his shoes. It will be EPIC!

Multiple Democrats walked out before President Donald Trump finished his State of the Union address on Tuesday night. Reps. Rashida Tlaib (Mich.), Bill Pascrell (N.J.), Tim Ryan (Ohio) and Jackie Speier (Calif.) left the room before Trump’s hour-plus speech concluded.

If they did, they’d be copycatters…amirite? :sunglasses:

1 Like

“Sad!”

They should do it. Best way to demonstrate their bold contrasting colors.

catchphrase/emote

1 Like

Not winning will not stop them from taking it…

1 Like

Where has that guy been for the last four years? If it’s okay to yell at the presdient when he lies that GOPers throat should be hoarse.

I suppose I shouldn’t discount the possibility. After all, Trump lost the WH and he’s still trying to take it.

1 Like

both, very persuasive.

Well I hope the Republicans give the same level of civility, support, respect and cooperation the Dems gave Trump during his one term. And that they exhibit the same respect for fairness and the law…

2 Likes

Are you serious?

LOL. Yeah, that’s totally credible. But, hey, I know that claim will soon become the common Republican line among both adamant and passive Trump supporters and defenders who tried to hard so to hedge and have it both ways; who weakly criticized him in soggy milquetoast terms; who just wanted to punch liberals and feel special.

They can call themselves members of the “Mayonnaise Acrimony Gobsmack Association” or whatever makes them feel innocent and untainted. It still spells “MAGA,” now and indefinitely. Everyone knows who they really are.

2 Likes

Rest assured, without question the Republicans will display the exact same behavior as the Democrats.

Bold contrasting colors indeed.

2 Likes

And that’s a GOOD thing, right?

Oh it’s done wonders for the GOP to emulate the behavior of the Democrats. Really done wonders for their reputation.

Good point. They may take the presidency without winning.

I think there are a lot of people without a party in the country. Currently there are only 2 viable parties and every 2 years you have to pick between the 2. I am technically a Democrat and I only remain one because in PA you need to be registered to a party to vote in primaries. I wish we had the rule where Independents could chose which primary to vote in.