My Side of the 2nd Amendment

It’s a compromise. I know, that’s a dirty word that’s not in the constitution.

What do gun owners get in return for giving something up?

1 Like

The satisfaction of living in a civilized society.

So nothing tangible. I thought this was a compromise? What are you giving up?

Antidote for what?

If that is so, you are as asea as he is.

Name even one gun control law that would have prevented any of the school shootings that both libs and cons would agree is sensible so we can discuss it.

If he had, he would know it is an inanimate object, not Chucky.

1 Like

We gave at the office. What’s your part of the “compromise”? What are you giving?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: there is nothing civilized about your society.

That’s the second time you’ve made that mistake.

You are forgetting … the liberal definition of compromise is that they don’t get everything they want to take and you don’t keep everything that you don’t want to give up.

1 Like

Tell us, suggest something. That’s what compromise is.

We want fewer gun laws, you want more. Let’s compromise and leave things as they are.

Let’s meet in the middle. Are you capable? And btw, there are actually fewer gun laws today than at times in the past.

That IS the middle.

There are considerablely more gun laws today then in the 60s. I used to be able to buy guns through the US Mail from ads in a magazine with no background check whatsoever. Where on earth did you come up with that one?

Let’s redefine the assault weapons ban and put it back in place. That’s more recent history than the sixties.

And what do you think that would accomplish? Seriously, what?

It might save one life - it might save one thousand. The answer is not to keep the status quo.

I suggest following the Constitution.