My question for forum libs

I have conflicting views on Hitchins. But the IRA reference I find annoying. Shows a lack of knowledge of Ireland/North Ireland politics and history. Him just saying ■■■■ to get people to react.

Interesting. Patriotism is internal (to the country) and nationalism is external.

Which one was Canada’s recent move?

And in many ways, competitions is healthy.

Sure.

Dunno, what was Canada’s recent move? Let me look it up.

From what I have seen it is either:

1. Canada is resisting exporting meds to the US. They fear shortages, which is understandable, but it misses the mark when it comes to nationalism.
  2. Canada is supportive of farmers in India protesting their government, not nationalist either.
  3. They continue to close the border with the US, which is understandable.

I now see you are talking about the meds. Again, they will distribute to the US as long as it doesn’t hurt their own citizens, they are not making the drugs they are importing them and the importers don’t want them to ship to US, the drug companies want to keep screwing the US with higher prices.

Don’t blame Canada, blame the drug companies who are trying to stop this.

Right. Nationalism? Patriotism?

I don’t. I admire them for it.

Irrelevant, Canada has ownership.

I can’t with these folks. I try but just get myself banned. You are the ■■■■■

1 Like

These folks?

1 Like

watching these folks on the far right is like trying to tear my eyes away from a really bad train wreck or car accident!

I’m late for work watching y’all twist yourselves into complicated pretzels.

1 Like

I mean y’all lost your minds over a tan suit, feet on a desk and MUSTARD!

I just can’t with y’all…

1 Like

Yes Conan!

These folks on the far right!

Not sure what to do with those people…maybe a public execution would suffice.

Eating smashed peas will be enough. And some lamentations of womenfolk.

4 Likes

Public Execution?

Damn my man!

You going all the way THERE?

Is that how you think?

2 Likes

Well some Republican election officials are getting death threats from Trump supporters so they, the Trump cult, may well want that as an option.

And maybe getting/looking at other sources of information and making an intelligent choice of what to believe?

Not just staying in their “echo chamber” may help?

(And eating peas also. Although I personally HATE peas!)

Just sayin

I say bring back guillotines.

Just joking…but I think we should take up left-wing tactics. Go to homes of those we have disagreement and harass them and their families…their place of employment too.

What’s good for goose etc.

It’s funny thou…you mention Trump supporters. When libs been doing it for years now.

2 Likes

I thought libs love peas.

1 Like