My personal experience of "white privilege."

I had the privilege of bleeding for what I have. :man_shrugging:

Don’t be rude. Please don’t tell me what my own topic is about. Why do you have to insult the non guilty in order to attack the guilty? This is exactly what “white privilege” does. It lumps innocent people into a false category. It’s hate speech. Why are you so bitter about needing this term?

Red privilege.

1 Like

And here we go. All the stories of how impoverished a person was growing up but by hard work and all American grit ended up with the American dream. Not a lick of debt and every decision was reasoned and well thought out. No choice ever went sideways and lets not forget the perfect children with straight As and never an ounce of trouble.

It’s nice to meet a fellow privileged veteran of the dishwashing wars. :us:

I dont feel white guilt but I am aware that my life has been infinitely easier because I was born white.

1 Like

Mostly true for me, barring the never making bad choices, bad choices were what kept me poor up into my thirties.

Oh and lack of debt, I do have a mortgage.

No. Please do. I had a previous thread going but it “disappeared” so I reposted. I wasn’t trying to walk on yours.

If my life was easy, I would hate to see hard. Speaking about in this country, the poor have it relatively easy here.

Thank you.