My my my how many people knew about spying?

In the past two years, unmaskings have gone above and beyond what the Obama Administration has been requesting.

Are you who believe Obama went way beyond the norm in unmaskings concerned at all about the Trump Administration spying on Americans?

If the 9,200 unmaskings by the Obama Administration constituted “the greatest crime in history”, what do the 17,000 unmaskings requested by the Trump Administration in 2018 and the 10,000 in 2019 constitute?

“Deep Staters that haven’t been purged” in 3…2…1…

1 Like

That’s not very nice. You just obliterated the thread with facts

1 Like

The conclusion by sober-minded people is twofold…

…these requests for unmasking have been a routine part of government life for years…and if you don’t like it when people you don’t like do it, you shouldn’t like it when those you do like do it.

…if you were doing a “political hit job”, this wouldn’t be the way to go about it, as by definition at the time you ask for an unmasking you don’t know who the person is.

1 Like

They were doing everything to protect their illegal operations like Nation Building, training ISIS, selling Guns to Drug Cartels, selling America’s uranium to the enemy, Hillary’s pay to play with her secret server.
Looks like someone should be charged with Crimes against Humanity not spying.

Flynn wasn’t the target, he was the weapon.

Sure you do, when you’re making a case. Anybody who has been there 5 years can narrow it down to 5 people just by context. If I’m going to use it, I need confirmation.

Why is this unmasking going on at an increased level today?

Probably looking for dirt. There’s a few investigations going on.

Evelyn Farkas-ing maybe.

Trump is doing to take down the criminals, Obama did it to protect his criminal activity like training ISIS selling Guns to Drug Cartels selling America’s uranium to our enemy, funding terrorism by paying Iran billions in cash.
Surprised you are unaware.

Ah, so when Obama does it…GREATEST CRIME OF THE CENTURY
When Trump does it…he’s selflessly acting in the service to the nation.

Got it.

:rofl:

1 Like

I call Obama’s doing crimes against humanity after he trained ISIS and sold Guns to Drug Cartels!

are you pretending that Manafort was not punished, how about Flynn?

and powers testified under oath that she never, not even once did so.

I see a perjury charge in her future… and a lot of cooperating with DoJ to get out of it.

Have any of this administrations unmaskings been against people like Schiff or Pelosi? The Obama administration knew what was discussed in the subject Flynn conversation and knew it was political, not national security.

Bull they didn’t know who it was. They knew from the conversation. And they knew this wasn’t someone talking about bombs with some guy named Ahmed from the Middle East.

I wonder how many of the targets have Chinese surnames.

thank you for proving beyond doubt that republicans take corruption seriously and will convict their own; and that democrat AG’s basically run blocker for the administration and shield them from their corruption.

3 Likes

If you find that the unmasking is of Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer etc. while they are performing their duties then yes, make a big deal about it. CNN will go along with you on that one.

2 Likes

So you are making a strong argument that some administrations uphold the rule of law and others do not. For instance Bush let Libby get convicted and would not pardon him while he was not the leaker.
The fact NO Obama officials were prosecuted is proof they were the most corrupt administration ever, Lois Lerner, Eric holder, Hillary Clinton all got off scot free not to mention the cabal that tried to overturn an election.

1 Like

Selective targeting.

Biden isn’t even official yet and look at all this crap:

1. Incoherent
  2. Creeping
  3. Sex scandal
  4. Involved in a coup
  5. Lying on tv

Tens of thousands of people have come and gone. And you mention a handful of indictments that happened years ago.

Try not giving so much advice. :rofl: